Login to your account

Thread: "My god Nero have you gone mad?"

"My god Nero have you gone mad?"

Why yes...yes I have thanks for noticing...
    Ok guys...trying something completely different and this took a little bit of thought (my brain nearly popped because of that small thought!) and now...I have a Highschool Drama/Action/Romance RP (bit mainstream, but going to do the best I can to make it different)
    We all go to a school called Daemon High in the town of Reppu, and students start to develope powers after being attacked by demons. These powers we have are unique and no two are the same, they may be similar but never the same. As time goes by these powers begin to develope not only that people develope aswell. As the demons grow in power the more friendly creatures begin to go grow feral, the unicorns that hide in the forest start to crave the blood, the Faries start to attack tresspassers and whatever else can only get worse. The only thing we can do...is stick together, what does fate have to offer to the students of Daemon High? What does fate have instore for the Town of Reppu?

Comments. Questions, Concerns, Suggestions
    Last edited by nero123; 04-06-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Humble Farmer With a Sword Hresvelgr's Avatar
    Sounds bloody! Im in~

​If it were college I might be interested. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Humble Farmer With a Sword Hresvelgr's Avatar
    college is way more fun!

Highschool that offers colleage course or colleage that acts as a highschool?
    The Rp was intended for a highschool setting where as a colleage...to me it doesn't seem to fit
    Last edited by nero123; 04-07-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Well, if you do high school, you can't have characters over 18 and if you can't have characters over 18, you can't have more intimate relationships. Not that we need those.... But any bedroom sciences with a 16 x 18 year old could be considered rape. Any 18 year old characters would have to avoid any real relationships.

But that's just me. Not about to be a cougar or cradle robber. ^^;

Soooo, if I had to pick, just straight up college. Or, if you wanted the best of both words, just do a private academy that teaches 9th through 5th year level in college. That way people can play younger or older and would have a romantic option available.

But it's your roleplay, so you do what you want. I'll conform, but I'll probably try and avoid romance.

- hangouts -

Hmm like a boarding school... Nice one Xav!
    Wait...not boarding school... Those are high standard private schools XD
    Ok! Daemon Academy...The Gates are to open soon

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Quick annoucement on the romance stuff... Keep it Pg16 (this means no erotic stuff, you must time skip and take it to pms ((optional)) ) this mainly because I don't like cybering
    Last edited by nero123; 04-07-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Ha ha ha. I wouldn't roleplay exotic stuff. But I just wanted to know how the romance would be handled with regards to "legal age" and "underage."

But shaweeeeeeeet! Can't wait to see the thread get up and running. >3

- hangouts -

Well the principal is (seriously) The Devil but he's an ally and god is a female angel with gold wing ( if this offends someones faith do say so, the last thing I want to do is offend some ones beliefs)

All will be explained, that said this RP is being made now

Due to techincal problems.. I gotta store all info here until I can get to a pc

In the town of Reppu stands Daemon academy a place for students studying from their ninth year of school to their fifth year of colleague. But this is a place where strange things have been happening since the day it opened to students. Students disappearing then reappearing as if nothing had happened, sightings of weird creatures and even ghost tales. Now these events have become more recent and more extreme, demons running loose, hauntings becoming more frequent and the friendlier creatures becoming feral.

A short while after this started students started to develop powers to fight this threat, but while powers develop so do the people that use them. What game of fates will be played at Daemon Academy and what will it do to the town of Reppu?

Background
    There are 3 types of magic that can be learned: Divine that focuses on healing and protection but offers a very small number of offense spells.
    Demonic magic focuses on offense and has very few defense spells.
    Arcane offers balance and allows the user to focus in one element.

The Pricipal is The Devil and the Principals wife and Vice Principal is The Godess, the two go by the names Ryan and Emily Smith, they both want to keep balance between good and Evil

The academy is very large and tries to provide the students with what they need, it can be easy to get lost but it makes it easy to find secrets passage ways aswell.

Everything else I've memorized, so sorry folks gotta wait a while before I can get this RP started.

It's up, have fun!

This shall be... EPICER THAN EPIC. >3

- hangouts -

Ok a rather interesting roll has opened.
    Who wants to be the Grim Reaper?
    You are good and the patron of Arcane and yes...you get a scythe