Login to your account

Thread: *Cough* *Cough* Hi.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar

*Cough* *Cough* Hi.

yfhgjsnlgjkhadkfashjkgaldjfnjfHHd << Letting Nervousness out.

What to say??

What to say??

What to say??

If you just read this you'll get the gist of it: I'm honest can cheer you up and can play piano, in fact I LOOOVE Music.

Ok ok lets see: Real talk. A student, loves to sing, dance, write, Play piano, compose music . . . Never mind things I'm good at (that should be better). . .

1. School. .
    2. Laughing. . .
    3. PIANO! << that's got to be a good one
    4. . . . . (insert cool skill)
    5. Breathing

6.Being awkward. . . and falling down(mad skillz)

Not Better at all. . .
    Ok seriously My username is Maestra de Musica But you can call me Maestra or Musica (did I mention I'm creative with nicknames?) my Favorite anime is One piece and my favorite color is green. I'm not good at starting conversations clearly. But my friends say I'm a good writer and roleplayer. (Sure2HerWord) dragged me here from Gaiaonline.
    I like to push the limits and make up completely random situations that twist and turn. I like to observe the situation before speaking but sometimes I don't know when to speak so I just stay quiet. . . and sit there. . At least i'm positive. . I post at night on weekends or regular times on school nights. I'm horrible with names and did I mention I like to sew? (With a machine.) Honestly I can't spell without spell check, if it weren't for google chrome's spell check (imagine horror here).
    (crap that post is long. . . but hey, its cool ;D)
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 04-06-2012 at 04:31 AM.
    Olé!

Well damn, that was fun to read! Bahahaa, It's a pleasure to meet you Maestra! Welcome to WTF, I hope you are having a good time so far. It can be a lot of fun, especially when you surround yourself with creative friends to write with.

I'm really good at breathing and falling down too! Dude, we're compatible. xDD

I hope to see ya around!!!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

It is fun! this place rocks, originally I though "what's so good about here??" Then I gave it a try and now I understand its awesomeness~ XD

Wait. .. I've seen that before~
    is that a. . . TABLE-FLIP!!? Awesome its so. . . Tablefilppyalicious! (<<new word magic)
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 04-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    Olé!

Tableflippyalicius. Not gonna lie, that's an epic new word. Needs to be added to the Webster dictionary. XD

Anyway, it's nice to see a new face around here and it's even better to hear that you're loving the place so far. Hopefully, your love for WTFRPG will continue to grow and you'll be a hardcore addict. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome! I too love music. I play Violin, Bass (stand up and electric), a smattering of piano, Bassoon, some viola and cello and the kazoo.

I hope you find lots of fun games and people to play with around here.

@ Xavirne You might not have to wait that long to see a hardcore addict, onece I start making more
    characters (Imagine world dominance here)
    @ Utopia AWESOME! Another Musician ~ Piano, Viola, Bassoon, Kazoo and Cello that's mind BLOWING! I'm not the only Music person ><
    Last edited by Maestra de Musica; 04-09-2012 at 03:25 AM.
    Olé!