Okay..
So I have two ideas that I really, really want to roleplay, but I need help developing them into actual roleplays.
Plus, I need help deciding between the two. =P

The first idea is kind of gladiator like. (Only, since I'm prejudice against ancient Romans (sorry, I side with the Greeks completely on that one) I don't want to do an actual gladiator roleplay.) Basically I want a roleplay with the following elements :

Violence
Fighting
Blood
Guts/Gore
Ancient Spartans
Amazons

Of course, that really isn't very helpful when you consider the fact that a roleplay like that could go a million different ways. However. As long as it consists of those elements, I'm open to any plot ideas/suggestions. ^_^

The second idea is probably a bit over-done these days, but something that I would love, love, love to do anyway. I want a dragon and rider roleplay, but not one based around a series of books. I want to create my own version of the dragons and their riders (although I'm open to it being slightly influenced by a book series) along with their back story and a good, solid plot-line.

Mm'kay.
Really, that's all I've got at the moment.
Which is why I'd super appreciate someone (or some people) helping me out by bouncing ideas around with me. (:
If you've read all of this you're awesome.
If you're willing to help/join, you're awesomesauce.