Login to your account

Thread: Hello WTFRPG.

Nameless NPC Grape Expectations's Avatar

Hello WTFRPG.

• This is my introduction thread.

I'm really not that great at writing them, mainly due to my thought process jumping this way and that, but I'll try to remain semi-focused.

First off, my name is Maria. You can find me on a number of avatar forum sites under this same username, but alas, I will not name them in fear of breaking the rules. I'm seventeen, and going to be graduating high school, and heading off to college in the fall. I'm more than excited.

Some more fun, irrelevant facts about me include, but are not limited to: I like to read. My zodiac is the Gemini, or the dog, if you're interested in the Chinese one. I'm true to the description, 100%. Flaws and all. I'm only around 4'10-5'0, and weigh 95 pounds. Basically I'm petite. Very petite. I enjoy horrible puns, play on words, bad jokes, & pick up lines. I think one of my best qualities is that I can laugh at myself.

I also knit casually, like video games like Skyrim & Tekken, like to read, and I love a boy that is taken by someone else. It's all quite tragic, really. Still, I try to enjoy what I do have, and when it comes to morals, I stick to my guns. Which probably explains why I'm still a virgin. /foreveralone? Psh. Who cares? I have commitment issues, anyway.

I enjoy languages, am currently learning Japanese, have been to Spain, and my dream job is to travel the world endlessly. I like sports, dancing (not grinding), flirting, making new friends, exercising, learning new things, and writing. Oh, & rage comics = Win. Zombies = Win also.

Is this enough? I hope so. I think if you wanted to learn more you'd ask... Or maybe just look up horoscope information. I read that stuff mostly for fun, but you guys might find it interesting.

Grape Expectations
      P.s: Favorite Superheros are: Nightcrawler, Deadpool, Thor, & Iron Man.
      P.s.s: Favorite tv show: The Big Bang Theory

Hey, welcome to the site! Haha, very informative introduction. (:

日本語を勉強していますか?どうでしたか?楽しいですか?おもしろいですか?
    日本語を勉強した時、とても難しかったと思います。
    でも、友達と日本語の授業を取ったので、楽しいすぎました。

最近私はたくさん日本語を忘れました!とても悲しいんです.;__;

また、私も「DEADPOOL」が好きですよ!「DEADPOOL」はとてもかっこいね?笑^ __^

あー最後に、「REDDIT」を読みことがありますか?

Last edited by joonsexual; 04-18-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world? (Couldn't help it.)

A super warm welcome to you, Maria~! It's nice to meet you! I absolutely... love... your username. It makes me smile. But I'm sure you get that a lot. Play on words is one of the greatest things.

What are you looking for in the world of roleplay?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I promise to respect you even though you like Marvel over DC.

Hello sweet heart, please lets talk. I'm a super hero lover, Big Bang Theory whore and darling you sound like a fun gal. Names Strude and welcome to the site. ^___^

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar
    Hi XD
    Olé!