Login to your account

Thread: Bleeding With the Best || 1 x 1 Search

Bleeding With the Best || 1 x 1 Search

I may, at some point, come an make this pretty, orderly, all tidy and such. But right now I'm just going to spit it all out until I'm satisfied, and hopefully snag the interest on another. Or a few others. I certainly wouldn't mind the company~

Keeping this short and sweet at the moment.

I love to write, it's why I'm here. I want to roleplay. Something I've been doing for quite some time now. My posting length tends to jump around. I'm comfortable with whatever my partner is going to throw at me, and will meet that length respectably. Of course, length really doesn't matter. I just want something I can reply to. A roleplay thrives off of interaction. I love detail, description, but you shouldn't try to cram so much into one post when you can spread it out over several. Keep things interesting. Please don't give me your characters entire family history in one of your first posts. No. Fun.

I am an adult. I like adult/mature themes. I have no problem with gore, extremely intimate situations, violence, etc. I've found I tend to like things with a darker theme. You have an idea you don't think too many people would consent to playing out, even be comfortable with? You should bring it to me. There are very, very few things that I haven't done, and when written well, I think I can enjoy just about anything too.

I like to double, in most situations. I've found that it keeps my partner happy if I have at least two main characters, usually one of each sex. I'm fond of playing the female role, in most situations, but I love how gritty my male characters always are. I don't really do submissive. Eh heh. Don't show up asking me to play the prince to your princess or the big bad sadistic master to you pitiful, sit in a cage crying slave girl. xD I will say no. You can be more creative then that, and there is only very few situations in which I will only play a male character.

I do F/M, F/F, but I'm not so positive on boy love. xD Probably because I can't bring myself to play anything less then a complete hard ass... and pansy men don't really appeal to me, which is what my guys usually end up paired with. ;3; I may be willing to try, if the plot/idea is catching enough. Who knows~ I have plenty of male characters that are interested in both men and women. xD Love triangles are delicious. Squares...pentagons... Mmmmm.

I'm going to list some things I can think up off the top of my head, but understand that this will be no where near complete. Please, if you want to roleplay an idea or pairing you have that is not here, ask. The worse thing I can say is no, and I generally won't even do that.

Also, I am willing to play canon characters to your Ocs. I don't mind in the slightest. Your returning of the favor would be much loved. :3 But certain characters I just enjoy playing.

I love fandoms. <3

Inuyasha
    Cowboy Bebop
    Samurai Champloo
    Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan <3
    DearS
    Wolf's Rain
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Bleach
    -many more-

Harry Potter
    Doctor Who
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Thor
    Batman
    Captain America
    Iron man
    Hellboy
    Spiderman

FallOut 3/New Vegas
    Fable 1/2/3
    Kingdom Hearts
    Call of Duty
    Left 4 Dead
    Oblivion
    SKYRIM -foams-
    THE LEGEND OF ZELDA -FOAMS MORE-

Medieval Fantasy <3<3<3<3
    Modern Fantasy <3<3
    Future Fantasy <3<3<3
    Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Human
    Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Hunter
    Demon/Werewolf/Vampire x Demon/Werewolf/Vampire
    Assassin x Assassin
    Assassin x Target
    Royalty x Peasant
    Royalty x Thief
    Royalty x Knight
    Bounty Hunter
    Odd Couples
    Arranged Marriage
    Human x Furry
    Teacher x Student
    Boss x Employee
    Band Member x Fan
    Band Member x Band Member
    Stalker x Stalkee
    Kidnapper x Kidnapee
    Artist x Muse
    Photographer x Muse
    And a million more, seriously

I have messengers. I like to talk. :3 Hit me up. Imma go make a sammich now.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Hmm. Some dumb, random, extremely open ideas. >>

1:: || Medieval Fantasy - Drow/Elves/Humans - fxf fxm - Can Double ||

Sickly, unable to rely on the beliefs that the Gods would heal his/her suffering. the elf leaves it's forest home, entering a harsh world full of people who find his/her kind foul and not with the air they breath. She/He needs to gather money to pay for the expensive medicine he/she needs to fight the terrible sickness, but getting hired in any city is near impossible, so he/she must take to odd jobs, and some of which are not at all comfortable.

-Could work as a servant for a human/drow/city elf whom would happily take advantage of the poor creature, but perhaps develop feelings along the way.
    -Could find an adventurer who sympathizes despite the racial differences and quests along beside them, introducing them to the world and the brighter pieces of it.
    -Could get caught and sold into slavery and worked to the bone, and have to find some way to escape, perhaps taking the kind help of a stranger.
    -Endless possibilities-

2:: ||Any setting - Vampire/Human - fxf fxm mxm - Can Double||

A small clan of Vampires has made a decent living, acting as a group of traveling performers, taking their act, their mysterious creatures, from place to place, putting on shows and picking up more members as they go, though they have a terrible habit of leaving one too many humans dead in their wake. As they continue to grow, the head of the clan realizes how little time he/she has left in this world. So many centuries old and on the verge of turning to dust, he/she must pick a successor. Those among him/her an incompetent, but one show, in a certain town, brings to light the perfect vampire. Aged and noble. This vampire. however, does not believe in unnecessary cruelty, so it proves impossible to get him/her to join... but the leader has a secret weapon. A human with blood irresistible, held prisoner by the blood sucking band. One taste of him, and against their will, the vampire must follow.

-Could have the clan leader fall in love with his/her successor, secret weapon, or another in the group that he/she has thus far not given the light of day. -lawl-
    -Doubling is much appreciated-
    -I want to play the 'secret weapon' and more than likely the clan leader as well-
    Last edited by Jazziebell; 04-01-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Nameless NPC
    Hello!

I'd love to RP with you. I would like to double - or, at the very least have a main character and recurring NPCs. I also prefer male x female.

I like your first plot you gave, as well as the slavery aspect. But instead of searching for a "medicine," it might be more interesting searching for a cure - not knowing if what the elf has is a curse or regular ailment. I would love to play a slave, and that's how they meet.

Jaunty Journeyman shockingzelda's Avatar
    I would love to role play legend of zelda but, every time I think about it I think how would you go about role playing that exactly? Could you explain on that?