Login to your account

Thread: It takes two to tango... But let's Roleplay instead, shall we? [1x1s please?]

Wink It takes two to tango... But let's Roleplay instead, shall we? [1x1s please?]

Hello there! Let me just casually shake the cobwebs off this account here... Anyways, It's been a while since I was on here and I thought I'd try my hand at getting a few roleplays together! I'm mostly a one one one kind of person, so right now I'm only open to those, however I'm open do doing a few of them and many sorts of them.

I'll break this down now into two sections- Fandom and Original. I would say Fandom is more my specialty, but I'd be willing to give original another shot.

Fandoms:

Hetalia:
    My favorite as of late. I'm most willing to play America, Australia, England, France, Prussia and Germany. However, I could easily be talked into trying others. I've got many plot ideas for this, and I'm open to nearly any pairing or just some good old fashion friendship and adventure.

Death Note:
    It's been a while since I last got to do this, but it's definitely an old favorite. I have preference for playing Beyond Birthday, L, and Mello. I like to have more to these sorts of roleplays then simple romance, but I'll consider it readily.

Amnesia:
    Oh yes, I quite like that idea. It's a bit difficult to configure, but if we can work it out it would be so lovely! If anyone's up for a good thriller, I'd LOVE to do this!

Sherlock (BBC Version):
    It's worth noting that I'm a bit newer at this one. Still, I'm looking forward to trying to play Sherlock (preferably), as it seems a wonderful challenge.

Right then, on to Originals!

I'm willing to consider most anything people put forward.
    Historical, Sci-fi, modern, horror drama... I've dabbled in most every genre. However, I'm not big on original fluff, it's got to have some serious conflict to keep my interested.

What I won't do:
    1. Run of the mill school plots.
    2. Plotless "wing-it" roleplay (I'd like to work out a plot with you first!).
    3. Smut/ "adult only".
    4.Marry-sue characters or overly "uke" characters.

I'd love to find some roleplay or even just have a chat while I wait, so don't be shy, especially if you have any questions. c: [And I do apologize if I've done anything incorrectly, as I mentioned it's been a while].
    Attached Images Attached Images