Quote Originally Posted by joonsexual View Post

@ COWS GO MOO :

I haven't actually played League in so, so, so long. And, since the release of D3: RoS, I haven't really played anything else, but I think I'm nearing the end of my D3 phase, lol.

But, for a little while, when Smite was still in its alpha-stages, I played it and really enjoyed it! Unfortunately, as with so many MOBA games, it's fallen out of favor with me. I haven't even touched DOTA2 in years now, but I will still watch The Internationals and catch up on chatter about meta and whatnot. There's something about the toxicity of the communities that has really gotten to me; it makes me hate people, lol.

xD Definitely agree with you on the toxic community part! I always tell people when they're going to get into league that the community when it's bad, it's the worst people in the world x10, but in some ways it's also one of the best if you find the right people to duo/do premades with or at the very least, people you can tolerate for an hour you can have a lot of fun both between the team and with the entire Rift just trolling around or throwing barbs at each other. I've often found streamers (I keep up with esports because I'm a dork) to be some of the nicest people in the world when it comes to fan interactions and teaching people about the game.