Login to your account

Thread: Need a Partner for the Most Inventive 1x1 RP Ever- Please Inquire Inside

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar

Need a Partner for the Most Inventive 1x1 RP Ever- Please Inquire Inside

Feeling Inventive? Feeling Interested? Wanting to find NomdePlume's only open 1x1?

You see that guy above us? I want to play him more and more- considering that most RPs I find are incredibly human-esque. So I have numerous options regarding him but really I will only be responsible for playing this character and not some much some original world I have built around him. Now I can play m/m or m/f- and I'm a male no matter what the option. Also it is plausible that my character is a shape changer for helps with more intimate scenes. The genre can be either fantasy, supernatural-modern, or science fiction. Either way he is cocky, powerful, and overly narcissistic.

I would prefer a plot line that plays down his differences- and more emphasis placed on the plot line than anything else. That being said this 1x1 will be placed in the 'Adult Thread' due to plausible gore, dark themes, and other related nonsense. Though most importantly things involve smut and plausibly a generational storyline- though the latter part can be adjusted to whatever you wish.

So just hit me up here and let me know your thoughts. Thanks you inventive darlings.
    Last edited by NomDePlume; 05-07-2012 at 12:35 AM.

oh, a manry man, i see. *____*;

or manry...horse-man. okay, i'm trying to say this all with a very weird accent. it clearly not working.

but ahhhhhhhhhhhh. i want to rp something insanely awesome. but, in order to do that, i'll also need an insanely awesome... character... or idea, at least. dfhjskfs.

for some reason, i really like the idea of shape-shifters in an epic fantasy world. if world-creating is too much work, i have a stock world/map available. the world can be colored in as we go along. here. don't judge me. i gave up halfway on the thing...

idk. i really want a quest-epic fantasy world thing. possibly something that deals with contracts... and... awesome. okay. i might need some time to make more sense, but....*_____* maybe treasure hunting.. thieves with bounties... idek. bounty hunters possibly. LOL.

also, naturally, m/m. i don't really play female characters.

of course, only if you're interested. it's totes alright if you don't. 'coz... it's not like i'm offering anything super concrete, lol...

Hah! That did make me chuckle a bit though. Ah accents- so easy to do- so hard to type without sitting in front of your computer sounding like an idiot.

Yes- I don't much care what the other person plays really- just wanting to play around with a character that isn't totally bipedal.

I figure shape-shifting would be easiest for maneuvering about more tricky situations- and more so if the RP got any form of intimate (doesn't have to but that would be the simplest solution). Though inherently that would be his true form- as it would stray too far from my main idea if it was not. Also that is a badass map. XD We can play in that if you wish. And no worries about coloring it or cleaning it up if you don't want too- it looks fairly complete to me in an old school mappy sort of way.

Contracts? Like the characters take them on to complete tasks- or something more sinister? I had an interesting idea for the character's occupations- maybe some sort of sham artists and they do most of their shamming based on the fact that my character can shapeshift- or both of them (depending on what you wanted to do with your character). Just a random idea. And it can go from there that they end up scamming the wrong sort of person and end up on a crazy journey. Or something random of that sort.And plausibly the journey may have something to do with treasure finding.

And m/m is fine- been needing some more that in my RPs.

It is fine- all I presented was a character I might want to play. That is it. So we can build a more concrete idea together if you want.

Haha, naturally. I wouldn't want to have you divorce yourself from your original idea. In fact, role-play doesn't even really need to have a romance aspect – only if it develops or whatever, lol.

And... oh, we don't have to use the map. It's just, if you didn't want to world-build, there is something we can work off of. For the record, the cities/areas really have no history or background (they kind of change every time I've been forced to resort to the map, lol)... SO. YEP. And that's what I meant by "coloring it in." We can fill in the various things about each place, as we write, IF we decide to use it. But, s'all good. WHO KNOWS. I MIGHT JUST MAKE A NEW MAP. LOL. /LECRAZY.

Hnn. Contracts... ah, how to explain. Kind of like... binding-contracts? Two people accidentally, through some sort of magic or alchemy or whatever, are bound together? Like... well, my idea was loosely based on the kind of contract found in Kuroshitsuji if you have seen it. But, at the same time, I don't really want it to be like: OH HAI POWERFUL DEMONZ. LET'S CONTRACT TO KILL. I was sort of hoping for something less that and more like... maybe my character was trying to get more powerful, but accidentally tied him to yours and now... they're trying to... undo the curse? But they haven't really been able to and so... for a bit, they've just been traveling around...?? Or it could be that, while the two were doing unscrupulous things to the general public, they picked on the wrong person and that person, pissed, was like: oh bitches, please, and.... bound them together... and now they're, you know, traveling everywhere trying to fix this problem. but... may also be kind of the sorcerer's bitch or w/e... running his errands.... lolol..

I just realized that I haven't explained what the contract entails... lol, but it's kind of like: the two can't be too far from each other. there's a distance limit to how far they can be and if they go further, there's physical repercussions or something. and we could think of other binds/problems... but... hn. yeah, i don't know.

Am I making sense? Sorry, I'm terrible at explaining things. But, hey, if that doesn't work out, it's all cool!

Nah my original idea for him WAS to be a shapeshifter that can go between something similiar to his animal half- but entirely so- and a human. He can also breathe fire- no matter what form, is rather stupidly strong, and eats people (thought that might be a bit humorous).

Oh 'coloring in'- hah hah- I swear I am an idiot sometimes. I get you now. We can use it as a skeleton and go from there- make our own sort of story out of it.

I got you now on the entire 'contract' idea now- I was considering quite literal contracts and not at all like binding ones. I know the premise behind Black Butler but I've never watched it or read it really. And as much as them getting into it- quite plausibly an accident. Maybe some powerful sorcerer binds my character to yours- due to your character doing something uncouth to them (like you mentioned before). We can assume my character doesn't exist on the plane of mortals and gets ripped through to practically be attatched to your character. And said sorcerer knows my character is a pain in the ass- due to his species or title in the 'immortal plane' or somehing of that sort. And then they have to look for the cure because maybe my character kills said sorcerer, he dies from other exposure, or can't reverse it.

Right- stuck too close together. XD And lets see what repprecussions would happen? Maybe they just get drug back to them after a certain distance is acheived. Either that or maybe just break out in hives- that would force my character back immediately due to his narcissism-, become sick, black out and reappear right next to each other, or my character might become mortal (which would piss him off to no end). Something of that sort?

Nah I seem to get you so far.
    And as much as the romance is inferred- I do so love it!

Cool — cool, cool, cool. (COMMUNITY REFERENCE! ;o)

Haha, well, to save you the trouble, the first season of kuroshitsuji is really... unimpressive. The second one is just... it lacks words to explain just how frustrating it becomes, lol. Although, if you're just gonna watch for the novel, not-so-well-hidden BL, then, indulge. lol.

Oh, I like that idea! Haha, I think it would be in my character's nature to do something to piss of a powerful sorceress. For some reason, I can totally see my character doing something stupid (IE. sleeping around with other women behind the sorceress's back) and, because of that, lands himself with your character...

I sort of want some comedy involved (because, you know, all good stories have absurdly hilarious moments... lol). Nothing too dark or serious and something more light-hearted? Maybe?

As for the sorceress... or sorcerer... I doubt she/he would willingly remove the curse. She/he would probably laugh at them and... vanish... but randomly contacting them.... with, probably, things to do. And vague promises of: I'll help you undo the curse — just do this one thing for me, okay? And... turns out... LOL, ONLY WAY TO UNDO IT IS VIA COMPLEX METHOD, WHICH BEGINS AN EPIC QUEST...

..... LOL.

Something like that, possibly. And those restrictions sound good. Can't be more than 50 feet away from each other... lol. You could define the character-specific restrictions as you like. I think, for me, my character will have most of his power sealed/limited or something like that.

Also... hahaha... even though this wasn't intentional... this is turning into a great set-up for some m/m. LOL. BUT, DERPPP.

Hot- hot, hot, hot. (ikr?)

I probably won't watch it due to my inability to stay attatched to anime that isn't interesting (and your description is totally not doing it any justice XD). I'm a hardcore anime snob and honestly I can't get into anything that usually has a HUGE fanbase. I don't know why- might have something to do with the sheer amount 'omg', 'wtf', 'squee' that revolves around them.

Yay adultery! In magical fantasy lands it is dealt with in curse fashion instead of getting the britches sued off of you. And that sounds good really. c:

Comedy is fine and something I can do quite easily (I think anyway >_>). So a lighthearted RP it is then- that sounds fabulous.

Lulz- the sorcerer/sorceress will totally be like: "I do believe you have learned your lesson- now to get the curse removed you have to travel to the top of so-in-so mountain and speak to an ancient old hermit which will probably gift you with a quest, which in turn will give you another quest, which in turn will land you on an epic world changing adventure. Have fun with that and learn some responsibility." And my character will be like: "but I didn't do anything? I mean sure I devour the souls and flesh of countless mortals but I never did anything to you personally- right?" Sorcerer/Sorcereress: "you ate my cat *poof*."
    Yeah ignore that- that is me being stupid. But we pretty much have the set up to the RP- yes? Figure this one will be a good one to make up as we go. :3

I'm sure that my character's will do mostly with turning mortal he further he gets away and beginning to feel the rammifications of his 'less than healthy' lifestyle. "Well I think my liver just exploded- time to walk back before I die."

It is- isn't it? My character will probably attempt to rape yours sooner rather than later- so just a forewarning on that. XD Though I assure you it will only be in human form- otherwise it would probably be the most awkward rape ever. "Yes yes I am here to take your backdoor viriginity but I need you to maneuver into me- unwillingly of course this is rape."
    XD

Haha, don't worry, you're not missing out on NOT watching Kuroshitsuji. LOL. And, aha, I get you. I'm pretty picky about the series I invest in, but, because I have to complete things, I tend to just man-up and watch everything through. Unless, of course, it's so horrendously unacceptable that I just give up. Oh, man, just wanna say this: If you haven't watched it before and you don't mind a little "sweet" anime, you should check out Mawaru Penguindrum... Haha, I really like it despite it being a genre really out of my usual tastes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. That sorceress is gonna be the biggest troll ever, lol. I think I'm going to make my character straight (initially), but then start to develop unexpected feelings for your character, which, at first, freaks him out 'coz he'll be like: WAIT WAIT. I'M NOT GAY. AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT GONNA BE GAY FOR THAT IDIOT! ..... And, you know, typical denial-tantrums of the highest level. lolol...

"Well I think my liver just exploded- time to walk back before I die."

For some reason, I died reading that, lol. Totally imagined your character walking away and then suddenly vomiting up blood and, very calmly, going: ahhh. My liver. A'ight. .____.; LOLOLOL....>___>

SHU-WEEET. PFFT. ALL THE TRULY SKILLED CHARACTERS WOULD BE ABLE TO GET THEIR VICTIM TO REPOSITION THEMSELVES, OK? lolololol. Gosh, I can't wait for the scene where my character is like: NO, NO. EVEN THOUGH I MAY LIKE YOU, I AM NOT GONNA TAKE IT UP THE ASS. WTF WTF. WTF. /happens anyway.... lollolol... HERPDERP.

I shall check it out then. Man I cannot even remember the last anime I watched that was boss. I was enjoying me some Persona 4 though. Random silliness is that one.

I can imagine the sorceress totally giving the right reasons for your character cheating on her- probably the sheer amount of craziness. XD Mawe him being crazy straight would be so much fun. Because I'm assured that my character will want to change him post-haste considering he is used to a certain level of treatment. Booze, food, sex and having other people worship him without a single thought otherwise. And so he might start considering taking over the world if he doesn't get much of he wants. Anyway that starts with turning your character gay.

Glad that made you laugh. Hah-hah. Yeah I can just visualize him walking away and terrible things start happening to him and he probably has to crawl back. Lets see: liver failure, black lungs, like an addition of 50lbs, and plausibly some unattractive aging. Yeah he won't try that much. c:

Hah-hah he is so good at raping that he pretty much makes other people do all the raping work for them but still feels violated afterwards. "Oh you like me? Then you don't want to hurt my feelings. So get over here and bend over- I mean you are going to have too for me to like you. I can't like things that don't take it in the ass from me."

Anyway- I believe we just need to come up with exactly WHERE the RP starts and I guess get our characters together and we should be good to go. Right?

Haha, it's a really simple/sweet story. Kind of sad, I suppose. I don't know, lol.

LOL. BECOMING GAY TO SAVE THE WORLD. The fate of the world rests on his ass being violated — lol. XD;

Yes, yes... hn. Where should we start... Ah, well, I don't know, I've always liked to start in the middle of maps.. LOL. But if we're not talking about location-specific and more "event"-specific, it should be... maybe be... one or so weeks after the unfortunate binding? So they're still new to it and... not very familiar with each other yet? And, of course, very confused and, maybe, somewhat belligerent due to the .... binding. And.. it's around the time they get tasked to do something? Idk. Something like that sounds good? I'm not really sure how far back you want to go or how involved you want them to be already.

Also, if you want to, we can plan this over third party messengers (might be easier). I have MSN/SKYPE/AIM that I am more than happy to share. (:

Sexuality switches have saved lesser things- why not worlds? XD

More like 'event specific'- place wise we can be annnyyywwhhheeerrre. Guess we just need to find somewhere in the middle of the map. XD That sounds good- they've been at it for a month or so and the sorceress has finally found a task that will pretty much banish them from her lives for eternity- and she pops back up with it. Either that or we start right when they get binded and she already has said task figured out. Either or.

Sure- I'll send my Skype name over to you. My messanger system on my tablet crashes when I click away from it. Sadly enough. >_>

Only the MOST noble reason for our characters! haha.

Hahaha, yeah, after I posted it, I was like... she probably means the timeline, LOL. Ah, hn. I kind of like the one-month later starting point. Is there any other things (plot-related) you want to go over? Like any other introductory thing you might want to have decided??

And, I've sent a friend request!

I do believe we are good in regards to the RP- and where we are going to start and what not. If I can get on skype today at a decent time maybe we can smooth over a few more things- but beyond that I guess it just goes to starting the RP. And possibly naming and constructing our characters. XD