Login to your account

Thread: Come join my own twisted mind! (a 1X1 search)

Jaunty Journeyman shockingzelda's Avatar

Come join my own twisted mind! (a 1X1 search)

So, I recently have been trying to get into 1x1's. I have a few, but I just can't get enough. I am looking for anyone who is willing to play.

So about me, my roleplay style is kinda hard to explain. I post how I think they would act unless, I feel things get slow. If things get slow in the roleplays I own, I try to make it go faster. But, in most roleplays I will not. I also, can play as either gender.

As requirements go, I do not care about posting length. Telling someone to write a certain amount is hard for me. If you write an Odyssey everypost great. You write one liners every print great. I do not care.

Pairings I am willing to do:
    hero X villain.
    (Had more and then forgot them will post more when I remember them)

Plots I have in mind:

Stuck in the web:
    So, picture yourself as a person who goes on the computer all the time. Someone hates you so to make things easy they send you to your favorite place, inside the computer. Well, now you are stuck now and can't get out. Luckily, your friend notices you are there and sends you in an e-mail to their computer. Now, you are like their pet and they take care of you by opening up different programs, and web pages so you can get around your new world. But while your friend is away, the computer icons become real and walk around. Will they accept you into their society or will they accept you as a person? You will just have to find out!

Risen:
    Imagine, it is the year 20XX everything is perfect. We got flying cars, jetpacks, cures to every disease you can think of. Well, except for the zombie plauge. Now, after only a few years of the zombies everyone is infected except for a team of two friends. One is an expert in: pistols, computers, and breaking and entering. The other is an expert in: big guns, hijacking, scrounging, and traps. You two seem like complete opposites but as a zombie survival team, you two are perfect. Now, you hope to find a cure to fix this all, along the way finding even more people to add to your team. Just don't get bit!

It's A Big World After All:
    All your life you have thought you were tall. The monsters that were bigger than you were not that big you thought. You are the biggest thing in the world, except you are only an inch tall to the giants. You have been told to stay away from the giants but, now you have been seen by one and you make friends with them. But, it is not normal to make friends with the giants and bad things start happening to both of you so you will go away from each other. Will your friendship stay true even through the hardest of times? You'll have to find out for yourself!

ANTS!:
    Ants, fascinating creatures. They can lift up to fifty times there own weight, they can climb walls, and many other things. But, what about there personal lives? Do they have lives beyond what we humans can see? Is the queen really the only woman that can make babies? Or are they a fascinating race that do not show there potential to the human eye? Come lead the life of an ant as seen through the eyes of a fantasy world. See how ants really act when they are not being watched. Will your ant find love? Will it fit in in the ant colony? Get ready for some creepy crawly fun in ANTS!

Will add more as I think of some!
    Last edited by shockingzelda; 04-01-2012 at 06:54 PM.

In the deepest depths of my mind. Do not disturb.
    i like the ideas
    though im not sure how well i'll do in those types of situations >.<
    insert awkward failing~

Thanks, I have a huge imagination so, I come up with stuff like this that no one else think of. I am going to think of more one of these days until then this is what I got.

First post updated, new plots posted.