Login to your account

Thread: Q&A

Q&A

This is the section where you post your questions to get answers. This will make replying easier.

Question: Will you ever upload avatars/images for the various locations and for the main display picture?

Answer: >< Yes, just keep reminding me.

Hey would you make a map of the planet. I could do it, with your help, on paint, I don't really mind, it just helps me to construct something to know where my character's going in the world.

I like MMO's idea

Sure, I'll make one! Might take me a few. I'll also make a height chart so we have an idea where people stand in comparison to one another.

For later...
    Height
    Li'ing Sasaki aiRay-6'5
    Nicholas Allen Fusion-6'3 1/2
    Jennavieve Olivia Broning-5'10
    Rynn Arokit-5'7
    Gavyn Locke-5'7
    Adam Celt-5'6
    Kristen Marie Bishop-5'2

Rynn Arokit-20
    Gavyn Locke-19
    Jennavieve Olivia Broning-19
    Li'ing Sasaki aiRay-19
    Kristen Marie Bishop-18
    Nicholas Allen Fusion-18
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-31-2011 at 12:08 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Reoccurring NPC
    ok so before we get much further lots of questions.

firstly how exactly does the political structure of the world work? i understand the la'Ronk are on top. but is it like a scale is a Mon la'Ronk on top, with every other class lining up behind it, if so what order? or do the other classes all exist on the same level? basically who is more important a Cor la'Ronk or a Kni la'Ronk or does it not matter?

secondly how does one become la'Ronk from what i gathered you can be raised up to the rank but i had Teresa born into it. are both acceptable. In which case have you formulated if the born la'Ronks think less highly of those raised to their ranks. Or is the whole idea to keep moving higher?

Thirdly are their different disctinctions with in the types of la'Ronk, like could their be a cor la'Ronk that ranks more highly then another? and in which case how is that determined.

Also my thought of the how the court opperated with in itself from teresa's stand point manners and culture was a cross between louis XVI of france and victorian england? am i in anyway correct?

lastly sorry for so many questions but i realized i had no idea and stuff like that would have been bred into my character's head since birth so i wanted to know?

good questions

The royal family is on top. There are then three groups that fall below the royal family. The Mon la'Ronks, are, in a sense, on par with the other ones. However, Mon la'Ronk are the most respected of Cor la'Ronk and Med la'Ronk. Cor la'Ronk are then respected the second most. Med la'Ronk have no real respect aside from the fact that they are medical gurus and the best of the best in that field.

Mon la'Ronk are either married or born into this position. You simply cannot apply for it. In Jenny Lynn's case, she is engaged to the prince, so her rank was upgraded. Mon la'Ronk are pretty much the richest people and tend to serve as members of the royal family's court. Though they are a separate division from the Cor la'Ronk, Mon la'Ronk are often present in Cor la'Ronk events. Furthermore, Mon la'Ronks are appointed as judges and government officials. Some titles might include, Head of War, Head of State, Secretary of Defense, Supreme Court Chief Justice, etc.

Kni la'Ronk work directly under the Mon la'Ronk. They serve as all the military leaders, strategists, and knights. They are the soul protectors of the la'Ronks and the people of Kittmund. These people can be employed as officers of the peace, security guards, or even high ranking soldiers. Assassins would also fall under this grouping.

Cor la'Ronk are either born with this title or hired into the position due to their skills and communication abilities. For the most part, the Cor la'Ronk are the rule makers and work one-on-one with the Mon la'Ronk diplomats that work directly for the royal family.

Med la'Ronk are the lowest ranking la'Ronk. There only purpose is for medical reasons. Furthermore, Med la'Ronks are the only legal medical doctors and practices on the planet. If you're not la'Ronk certified, you're not a certified doctor.

Improving rank is not really an option. The only way to be promoted is through marriage. You can usually move up within your tear, but going outside it is usually forbidden. However, there are rare circumstances where people are flipped to another class due to outstanding skills or because of a specific desire or need.

Ranking within the ranks certainly exists. A Mon la'Ronk engaged to a royal family member is placed higher than a normal Mon la'Ronk. Kni la'Ronks that serve the family directly are ranked higher than the average Kni la'Ronk. Each subdivision is broken into several additional divisions. There are usually senior ranking groups as well as novice levels. Depending on the skills and requirements met, people can be promoted.

The legislative system actually mimics the system used in the United States. Due to past rebellions and issues with revolts, the ruling family decided to create two separate branches. The Senate is composed of elite officials from each of the nations (there are four people from each nation). The House of Representatives is based purely on the size and wealth of a nation.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-05-2011 at 03:11 AM.

I have the map of the planet drawn out. I just... I misplaced it. ^^;

- hangouts -

Don't forget to ask questions if you have any!

- hangouts -

Just reminding people that they can still ask questions. Don't have to be in the roleplay to ask question either.

- hangouts -

I'm assuming this is a fantasy, but what kind of clothing is the norm in the roleplay or it a mix of everything?
    Are you picky about the personality of the character or does it have to be similar to the elemental qualities?
    Does the characters personality and looks have to match where they are from in the world?
    Can the heroes already have the item in their possession when they're born or do they have to find it?
    Does the picture matter? Graphic or Real?
    Are all of the heroes Human? Or are there various races?
    Clothing. Wow, I've never been asked about that. Ha ha. So I guess anything could go. I assume it would be a lot like today's clothing, but I could totally see futuristic style stuff if the person came from money.

The personality is totally up to you. Nothing is really set in stone. Usually people mimic whatever their element is or be the exact opposite. Like Dark night be grungy and emo, but he might also be compassionate and sweet. Stuff like that. Really no right or wrong personalty.... so long as the character isn't overly depressing (oi that gets annoying).

Heroes would find the item. Usually they get it after experiencing a traumatic event such as loss. However, since these Light has lived not once, but twice, Light doesn't need a sob story as to how she/he obtained the item. The item, more or less, calls forth a person that best suits the item's elemental affinity.

Picture can be whatever you find. Originally I wanted Nick to be anime-like, but I stumbled across a handsome model and decided he best represented Nick's look rather than the anime person I had found.

Heroes, for the most part, would be human (well aside for the fact that they have elemental powers). However, depending on the birth land, they might not be. Yerik, for example, was raised by priests and it unaffected by time. Meaning, he will always look youthful. Someone from Gagdofph could be a humanoid, having robot body parts. Someone from el'Darft, more specifically Xa'al, could be more animal-like. Think of them like Tarzan. Though they are still human, they would have more animal-like instincts and senses. If there is a specific race you would like to be, definitely ask and we can, maybe, work something out.

- hangouts -