Login to your account

Thread: I'm a Sagittarius who likes chocolate and long walks on the beach (Bunch of 1x1 req)

I'm a Sagittarius who likes chocolate and long walks on the beach (Bunch of 1x1 req)

A little about me
    Am I 23 year old nerd, who is trying to get into school and become a teacher. And if not, then a nurse.
    Been roleplaying on and off for I don't know how many years. More then five at least.
    I like games/Rps with plots but then again, my all time favorite rp was a spontaneous one, so there you go.

What I do;
    Basically anything, I'm really pretty new with romance though,
    which I think a bunch of you guys know ^^; So I would love someone to "practice" with.
    Gotta practice to get better, right?

What I don't do;
    Manga/Anime Fandoms.

Reason; I don't really watch anime or read manga, and thus, doing fandoms would be very hard.

Other
    I can write fairly short replies (though most often two paragraphs) so post lenghts isn't really something that bothers me, as long as there is something to reply to. I don't care about literacy, but ask that you just give your text a quickie spell check.

I'll probably be able to post at least 3-4 times a week.

If you want to add romance in the rp, you should probably know I'll only play female. I am completely daft when it comes to understanding guys.

Settings
    Space !
    Fantasy (both medieval and urban)
    Movies and TV- Harry Potter, Underworld, Supernatural.

that's all I can think off atm, but I am very open to suggestions! :)
    Last edited by Impish; 03-20-2012 at 06:46 PM.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    I'm kinda interested in doing a fantasy roleplay, but I'm not much of one for writing fantasy... Maybe an urban setting- wait! Have you read "The Blue Girl" by Charles de Lint?
    Its basically this girl (or guy) who gives off a brighter life light then anyone else and it attracts creatures from dreams and fairy tale books. But mostly ghosts, angels and the occasional hobgoblin or fairy. If you wanted, we could do something like that. I love roleplaying as guys, and I could do that, if you wanted to play a girl.

I haven't read the book, but I love the idea!

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    One of us could the the character who's life light is very bright, and the other to be a fantasy character?