Login to your account

Thread: Heya!

Talking Heya!

Well as it says, I'm Tigerkytti, but Kytti works is what I go by for short. I got led here by an email from Menewsha; forgot I was subscribed there

Anyways, not totally sure what to share lol I've been rping for at least the last 9 years, maybe a bit longer. Or a lot longer depending on if you count playing with your toys when you're a kid ;P Most of my time is split between my art, writing and rp. And no that doesn't leave a lot of time for sleep lol j/k

I can do a variety of types of rps and can type out 'novel length' posts as some of my friends and I call them lol But of course that does require good inspiration. Of course I can type shorter in length effectively as well.

Umm, I'm an artist/writer, feel free to check out my DA gallery: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

Hmm, I guess that's all I can think of that might be interesting to say lol If you have questions I always try to answer them.

Well that's it for now, laters!

Why, hello, hello! Nice to meet you, miss Kytti!
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Why thank you very much for the warm greetings! I appreciate that! Oh and Happy Birthday! :P

Thank you for saying happy birthday! I always try to give warm greetings, it's fun to meet new people!
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Officially unofficial Madman greeting! Why hello there, miss Kytti!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

lol Hello to you too! If everyone is as friendly as you guys so far, I have a feeling I will greatly enjoy this site! Already even have a Roleplay game in mind that I'm working out the details to and will post later on today after I get some sleep!

Nice to meet you Kytti, interesting name. I hope we can roleplay sometime in the future. =]

Why thank you Auzei! I lubbles my name *huggles teh name* Actually is also the same name as my very first ever RP character Tigerkytti Eltiri, the wonderful Nature Elf. Anywho I'm sure we'll have the chance to rp at some point ;P In general I'm fairly laidback and very accepting of people so don't be shy!

'so don't be shy' Now I'm on a White Stripes kick for the next few hours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epHneMeLyis

White Stripes are great. /off-topic

Welcome to WTF RPG, TigerKytti! I know what you mean about juggling roleplaying/art/writing. @___@ I always seem short of at least one because of the others (and being distracted by the internet. >_>; ).

I hope that you enjoy WTF RPG and get lots of game on, but if there's any feature that we don't have here that would make it an even better fit for you, please leave feedback for us. :3 And, of course, if you have any questions; etc, don't be shy about asking. :3 Happy to help. xD
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thanks so much for the welcome Totally get the problem of distractions lol there always seems to be one better then the last going on, eh? ;P

I will certainly make mention of any features that occur to me ^.^ None for now, but never know when one might
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti