Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i'll be your dream, i'll be your wish | looking

Future Business Leaders of America ;D And me too! Everyone always tells me how great it is. I wanna experience it!

Alright, don't worry too much about getting it done. I have ballet class anyways so I'll probably be going to bed early from exhaustion haha. Awesome! I can't wait!

Ah! I will try to get the post/thread up either later tonight or late tomorrow!

I just found out that I have a short essay due for a class on Tuesday and some other things to take care of, haha.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Alright! Don't worry too much about it, like I said. I'm pretty busy too, so just take your time!

Ooh, that doesn't sound like too much fun. But I know how to feels to be put on a short deadline. I have something due tomorrow, in fact, that I never knew about until today haha.

I will have the thread and post up by tonight! This has just been an unusually busy week and I just didn't have much time to write or, well, do much beside school and work.

BUT FEAR NOT. I HAVE NOT ABANDONED THIS STORY. (:

TUMBLR.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

I've made the thread, Rev! (: There's also an OOC. I'll have a profile of Evan soon. I'll post it/link it to the OOC thread when I have it up (this weekend).

Also, apologies for the weak introduction, haha. I wasn't too sure how to open it and I didn't want you to wait any longer for it, haha. If there are some things you want to discuss about the opening post, please feel free to do so. (: I've already subscribed to the OOC of the RP, so if you write it there, I will see it as well. (:

TUMBLR.

Humble Farmer With a Sword mewmint20's Avatar
    It's nice to see someone laid back, im brand new on the site and pretty nervous about starting a role-play here. I have a setting and a character i want to try out but sadly not a plot.

The setting is future and sci-fi; aging has been prevented and to prevent over-population it is against the law to have children. All children that they have are taken away to a facility and used as workers when they hit 20 they are frozen like those in the outside world. They are kept alive for 100 years after this then exterminated as more forbidden children are born. If someone in the outside world dies in this time they are moved to the outside world. In this future world everything is done through a chip in the people's brains. They can watch tv through their eyes, listen to music, message, these 'children' are the ones who make the chips and the products people buy. Everyone else lives in a luxury world.

The character I have for this has a cybernetic limb and works in mechanics for keeping things like A/C and heating working, simple luxuries. The plot ideas i have had so far is either a romance or sorts where one of the orderlies looking over the 'children' falls for her and helps her escape before she is exterminated, or a group or pair of these 'children' decide to escape together.

I'm really happy that you're interested in a possible RP, but, at the moment, I'm really, really swamped. ;______;

I didn't realize how many obligations I was already dedicated to and then... did some other stupid things. But, let's RP in the future when the timing is better for both of us. ;D

TUMBLR.

I've updated the search thread and, yes, I'm looking for people again. * 0 *

TUMBLR.

I would be interested in an arrainged marriage. MxM, maybe the one being sent was suppose to be a female, but due to a mix up or something the bride is a male. Or I am cool with just having two malesbeing arrainged to be wed.

Quote Originally Posted by mercymerie View Post
    I would be interested in an arrainged marriage. MxM, maybe the one being sent was suppose to be a female, but due to a mix up or something the bride is a male. Or I am cool with just having two malesbeing arrainged to be wed.

I've messaged you! (:

TUMBLR.

I've updated my interests and plot-foundations! :D

TUMBLR.

I am still open to one/one partners. (:

TUMBLR.

I'm up for an RP if you're still open? PM so we can discuss the details

So, I'm back and itching to write again. Humor me, please. ;3

TUMBLR.