Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'll be your dream, i'll be your wish | looking

i'll be your dream, i'll be your wish | looking

I'LL BE YOUR FANTASY

INTRODUCTION!

So, I'm Jing and let's role-play.

First, I'm down for one/one or group role-plays. If you have something in mind, drop me
    a link or hit me up over messaging. If you want to plot over Skype, I'm down with that too.

It's important to me that the people I write with (particularly in one/one settings) are also
    the people I can chat with. We don't have to be best friends (and I ain't even trying to get
    there), but it'd be nice if we had some chemistry. It's not necessary, but it does make it a
    lot easier. Or it does for me, but to each their own, right?

If you don't want to continue the role-play anymore, feel free to let me know. It happens
    and I'm not going to lose my shit over it. I mean, I'll definitely let you know if things just
    aren't panning out on my end.

Don't make me do all the leg work; I won't carry you. If you want to role-play with me, it
    is important that you contribute to the plotting. We won't always see eye-to-eye on ideas,
    but that's cool. Let me know if something doesn't jive with you and I'll do the same. It is
    perfectly okay to be like: yo, bro, your idea sucks. I don't want to role-play as robots. wtf.

You can write me a novel if you like, but don't expect me to return the favor. I don't want
    to write a lot, but if that is something you enjoy then, well, be my guest. I prefer faster
    exchanges, but I can work with nearly any pace. So, if you need to go slower, let me know.

When it comes to literacy levels, I really don't care. You can look at my samples here, but
    it doesn't really matter to me what you consider yourself as. So long as you can read and
    write and contribute then we'll have a ball. Basically, just do your best and have fun.

Romance isn't necessary, but it's nice. I like it, but I don't need it. I prefer men loving men,
    but if that isn't your cup of tea, I can default to men loving women. Before we start a game,
    let me know what your limits are and I'll do the same.

If something isn't on my list and you are dying to role-play it, feel free to mention it. If it's
    something I want to do, I'll jump on board. If it isn't, I'm sorry, but good luck?

INTRODUCTION . IDEAS . STATUS . PLOTS

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-13-2014 at 01:04 AM.

BUT I DON'T WANNA LEAVE THIS PLACE

THE LIST!

So, here are some of the things I like and love. If something is underlined, it means I really
    love it and I'll probably love you if you indulged me a little. (:

high fantasy, quest/adventure, slice-of-life, secret agents, crime, mafia, kingdoms at war,
    treasure hunters, bounty hunters, superheroes, red string of fate, assassins, revenge plots,
    virtual realities, scandal/drama, unlikely pairing, royalty, steampunk, thieves

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-13-2014 at 01:11 AM.

IF I MOVE OUT ONE DAY, IT'LL MAKE ME A BETTER MAN

THIS IS BLANK!!

For some reason, this post is here, but there's nothing important written in it, lol. It'll most
    likely have something in the future.

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-13-2014 at 01:13 AM.

SHOW ME EVERYTHING I MIGHT MISS

THE PLOTS!

ALL THAT GLITTERS
    The basis of the story is fairly straightforward: a group (or just two) of less-than-savory characters
    find themselves working together in an attempt to get riches and bitches, but through a series of
    events, the group (or two) learn that the most precious things in life are not always the things that
    glitter and shine. I'm aiming for a more lighthearted and comedic feeling with this story, but an
    argument for a darker, less vanilla story can be entertained.

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-13-2014 at 01:14 AM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

"all that glitters" looks interesting. but, then again, so does concocting a story of my own—based off of your tags, of course.

i love scandal. i love a wedding theme or a forbidden love. damn, i think i just like drama.

this might be a bit bold of me, but, might i suggest a possible intertwining of the tags with the prompted story? i'm no good with slice-of-life series (interest fizzles out too quickly).

I've sent you a message about a possible one/one.

As for the integration of the prompts with ATG—it's possible. Although, not entirely sure how it would all work out. We can, of course, discuss everything via PM.

By the way, welcome to the site.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

I realized that I have neglected this search thread for a bit... So, I've decided to update my preferences and miniature plots! And, yes, at the moment, I am desperately looking for that cute-romance-deal. Between two men, you say? Even better. <3

TUMBLR.

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    Hey, just discovered this, but I think Five More Minutes is a great idea. Go easy on me, I've only done 1x1s a few times. I also like the idea of thief and detective, as well as scandals/black mail. Tragedies and drama I love to do, as well as light-hearted stuff. I can do slice-of-life, but it's not my favorite thing to do. I also like writing, so any of these ideas I can do. Of course, from those you pick, as they are your ideas. However, I warn you, I refuse to do any Adult things. Not old enough to, you see.
    Last edited by MarineViolet; 06-29-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

That's fine, your limits are my limits. (;

In terms of FMM, what type of character were you looking to play and what sort of end-goal are you interested in? Obviously, if you have no preference for the latter, I have something in mind. I sort of want to get a sense/feel for what you may have been looking/hoping for before diving into the whole ordeal.

As for scandal/etc, did you have something in mind?

TUMBLR.

Well, FMM-wise, I'm assuming that it's realistic setting, besides the whole coming-back-to-life thing. I was thinking character-wise, either gender, type, I'm not sure what you mean by that? Care to specify? End goal, no preference.

And scandal, I don't know, something like journalist discovering something about celebrity, celebrity tries to stop journalist from revealing, or two celebrities get caught in one, try to keep it secret, or two journalists find out about one, they both want to be the first to report it, that's what I had in mind.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

Well, I was wondering what kind of character you might be interesting in playing, etc. For example, the personality-type. Or maybe what is keeping him or her tethered to Earth, etc.

Hm.

Personally, in a scandal RP, I want something a bit more "bang." Perhaps something like two actors had an unintended, unwanted one-night stand with each other and one of them is blackmailing the other for money, etc. It also doesn't necessarily have to revolve around celebrities.

TUMBLR.

Scandal-wise, when I say celebrities, I mean someone who if blackmailed, has a good reason to stop said blackmail from getting out.

FMM-wise, personality, I'm good at both dark and mysterious people, and nice and peppy. It's really more on what you had in mind. The thing keeping them tethered, I was thinking idea-wise, I was going for mass murder, serial killers kinda thing, or possibly car accident, something that has a lot of back-needed. Natural disasters don't do things like that, it's really just innocent people being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bombings, however, is a possibility. Really strange deaths is there too. Any ideas?
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

I see. Hm, at the moment I'm less interested in the whole "black-mailing" concept. I've been watching Pretty Little Liars with my friends and... I don't know, the show is kind of wearing me down on this particular subject, haha.

Show is idiotically frustrating, but too pretty to stop watching. lololol.

Well, when I wrote FMM, I was thinking that the two, until they died, had no connections to each other. Their only point of contact (before their untimely deaths) would have been the seconds leading up to it. I like the idea of a vehicular accident. One of them might have been rushing somewhere and the other might have been just coming back from a long day. Or they could have both been on a rush or etc.

The specific thing that keeps the individuals tied to Earth can be anything. It doesn't really have to be dark and morally questionable. I haven't thought too much on what my character might be staying around for, but we don't have to necessarily reveal the true reasons for their continued existence.

I think you've seen my RP-plot thread. FMM is based off of REWIND, except downsized. But if you prefer something else, that's fine too. I just need to maintain the revived, but still "dead" concept.

Actually, in hind-sight. It might be better to not reveal why our specific characters are lingering around! We can slowly reveal it through the RP and, well, it'll be more interesting for the both of us. Right? Unless, of course, we need to explain the motivation to being revived for some key reason.

TUMBLR.

I've always liked the idea of revealing it through out the RP, yes, that's best. Not knowing much about the other until 3 seconds from death, that's what I was going around.

Black-mail wise, not fond of it either, I agree, I'd rather do FMM. Do you have a specific plot/beginning in mind?
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

ugh. I'm sorry, but... I just realized, with the start of one of my RPs, I don't actually have the time to dedicate to a new project. ):

But, maybe next time?? I'm sorry. I really would have liked to play at the Rewind concept, but... time constraints are sort of a bitch. ;_____;

TUMBLR.

It's okay, I totally understand. It happens. Next time it is.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

I'm open to possible one/one again! A lot of my previous obligations didn't pan out and, well, I need to feed my writing itch. (:

TUMBLR.

Hello.
    The name is Lost Writer, though you may call me Lost, and I have been roleplaying for a good, oh, five years come November.
    I can write anywhere from 150 - 1000+ words, depending on my inspiration, though I average about 400 - 600 words.
    I use both grammar check and spell check, for I type all responses into Microsoft Word.

I would thoroughly enjoy a Master and Butler roleplay.
    It would be MxM and anything that went beyond foreplay would be time-skipped, for the sake of my age, and not getting in trouble.
    I would prefer it be set in modern times, though that is up to you.

I am also interested in 'On the Dotted Line'.
    This too would be MxM, unless you wished to do something different.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the interest and all that fun jazz. (:

First, welcome to the site! I'm happy to see that you're just diving into the site—good for you!

I'm Jing and I like long walks on the beach (except not really).

Second, I'm not very particular about post lengths. I don't believe a good post is bound by the size of its content and, as such, I don't apply myself to particular word ranges. But, having said that, I will always do my best to deliver quality posts.

Third, your limits are my limits.

And, now, since all the introductory things are taken care of, let's just go on ahead to discuss the games! (:

I am perfectly happy to set both games as slash pairings. For both games, do you have a preference for which role you played? I'm perfectly fine with either roles. And, after you make a decision (or whatnot), we can go on to discuss the actual game setup. (:

If you need to, you can reach me on my skype account: phiiilex.

TUMBLR.

I stalked you here

No, but your pairings sound quite interesting, and so do your plots, though I'd much rather come up with one together, as then we're on mutual understanding and can mutually throw in plot twists of our own. Make sense? No? Okay...

Anyways, your wedding planning/groom pairing looks really interesting. Maybe that's because I love the movie, but no matter. Are you interested in maybe doing a one/one with me even though I'm new? And if so, I would give you all the details you needed whenever you wanted them. Don't worry, I'm half-experienced!

Because if so, you'd make me suuuuper happy!
    Last edited by Re!verse; 10-15-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Haha, I'm impartial to either. I'm perfectly good with working together on a plot. (:

And... wait, there was a movie with the same pairing? Please share the title!! I really, really (for some unknown reason) love this kind of pairing. I don't even know why. It's so messed up, but... in my head it seems really cute. Really cute. >______>;

I don't mind if you're new to the site or anything. I just want to write with other people who, like myself, like to write. Well, if you like the planner/groom pairing then, why don't we work out a basic plot and the likes. If you have any limits, please let me know. My limits are, for the most part, your limits.

So, I suppose, I should ask: Do you have a role you prefer? I don't mind either role (haha, I seem so impartial to so many things. It's hard to believe I'm actually really passionate about this stuff... lol). And, once we have this decided, we can get started on working with the actual plot and etc.

Also, if you need to reach me, you can do so on my skype name: phiiilex.

TUMBLR.

I love people like you! Sometimes it can be very hard to roleplay with someone if they're very picky, and I'm usually the one taking the blows. So I might milk you for all you have. Beware.

The title is--believe it or not--The Wedding Planner! Starring Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey! I think I love this pairing mostly because... well... I don't know how to explain it, but I love all pairings like it. All the "taboo" like ones. I just think they're fun. Not that this is really taboo, but it's still not a regular thing, ya know?

I think we could do something kind of fun with this. My brain is still in the process of planning, however. Maybe... the two start out as strangers, just planner and groomer, and... Gah. Brain won't function. I'll keep thinking on it.
    Limits? I don't really have limits. I'll push and be pushed to the edge. So don't even worry about the small stuff like that, because it really doesn't matter to me. If I don't agree with something or won't do something that you bring up, I'll let you know.

The role I prefer is the planner, naturally. I'd rather play female roles than males, really. Would you be alright with that? Since I'm not sure about your gender. Also, anyone could tell you're passionate. Even if you are impartial, which I doubt people mind much, that doesn't make you less passionate. If you're actively seeking and doing roleplays, then you're passionate enough. c; In my eyes, anyways.

Welp! Lemme think on the basic plot and then we'll start digging in deep!

Huh, that sounds really familiar, but... Hm... I am definitely going to have to check this out when I have time. (:

I don't mind playing the role of the groom. (:

Hm, well, since we're just planning, I'm just going to throw out some ideas.

I was thinking that it was the bride who found the planner. Maybe, the planner could be a well-known event coordinator, who is mainly booked by the wealthy country-club-going people? Something like that? And, somehow, the bride, on short notice (or w/e), managed to book the planner? Or the planner could have agreed to do it when she received word that so-and-so were having a wedding and would like her expert help?

As for setting, I assume we're going to keep this modern? The exact location can be anywhere.

Haha, I figured the tone of the story would be a light-hearted, romantic-frufru type thing. In any case, I'm going to think a little about my character and how I might want him to be like. And... if it isn't going to be problematic, I'll play the bride character whenever she needs to... appear, lol. I figured it'd just be less complicated that way (since she's a minor character and shouldn't need some full-blown post or anything).

TUMBLR.

You should! And you should watch it. It's really, really funny.

Y'know, I really like that. I had a different idea, but I really like yours. So let's go for it! c: I think it should be the first option, the bride somehow booking the planner. And yes, let's keep this modern.

Yeah, that sounds good. A lot of comedy and the likes. Very easily we could make this drama-ridden and such, but I would like to have a not so serious type of roleplay. It'll just be fun and sweet and fluffy! I think I know what I want for my character already. I was going to mention that to you! If you want to do it, sure, but if you'd like me to I can as well I didn't know if you would want to make her into a full blown character or not, but I'm glad you mentioned minor, haha.

I'm so excited to start this!

Do you have a city or place you prefer this to happen in? And how long do you want the two to have known each other? Like, do you want to start the RP with the couple just meeting the planner? Or a little bit past that?

Haha, I have an idea for how I want my character to be like as well and, once we have a city/place figured out, I'll probably start writing up a loose skeleton. (:

And, yeah! We can always throw in drama later (I'd assume we'd need to anyway), but, for now, comedy just sounds good. Haha.

TUMBLR.

Not particularly, no. It could be set somewhere in New York or California, a big state somewhere since the planner is well-known. She's obviously got to have a lot of chances to do her job. We could start it wherever you'd like, haha. If you think them meeting just then would be good, then let's do it! Or whichever!

Awesome! I've got to go searching for a good picture... Oh, yeah, do you even use pictures? Ahah, I'm such a scatterbrain sometimes. I forgot to even ask what kind of skeletons you even like to use .-. Basic or more... in depth? Because I should start writing one up as well.

Of course there has to be a little. I mean... It has to happen. It will. The bride is kind of getting her groom stolen away. I doubt she would willingly give him over But there always has to be comedy, too!

Ah, yeah. Well, how about we have it in Los Angeles? It has all the glitz and the glamour of the world, haha. And, alright, I think, in that case, we can just start the RP off when the two first meet. So we can build their relationship over the course of the RP.

Hmm, well, in terms of profiles, I didn't think we would need a full-feature game (unless you wanted one) so, I was planning on just coming up with a small profile (something to explain the basics).

But, haha, yeah, I rather like images. I'm fine with any style of images, but if we use real people... it might take more time for me to find an image I like, haha. Or, well, to be honest, I prefer not using real people.

Haha, exactly! I'm so excited! I've been wanting a romance-fluff kind of a story for a while now, but haven't been able to find anyone else who wanted to do something like this. (:

TUMBLR.

Ah! LA is perfect! Gaaaaahh... I wish I could actually go there one day... Have you ever been? I love to very slowly build relationships up. I think it's just so fun. You can watch them squirm so much :3

Yeah, a full-feature would be a little too much for a one/one, I would think. A thread will do just fine for us. Also, do you guys do post stylings here? Because if so I'll have to start developing one as well. If you don't, that's fine, I just wanted to know! I'll get on that profile soon.

Alright, so then you do anime images? I have a whole folder of pictures, so I'm sure I can find one easily for this. And real people pictures are overrated anyways. Most of the ones I find on Google are... raunchy anyways.

Yeah, me too! It's really hard to find someone who just wants to do a light-hearted kind of roleplay. Not that I don't like darker themes, but sometimes it gets a little tiring to do something with so much drama and gloom. I think this will be super fun, and I really can't wait!

LA is wonderful. Food is so cheap (and delicious!) Haha, I've been there several times (I live in California) and I've enjoyed it every time.

Hm, posting formats on this site aren't as popular as they are on, like, Gaia. Codes here don't seem to work out as well and there's not image-alignment codes, haha (space is also a bit limited... lol). But if you want to make codes then, please, feel free to do so. I just ask that you don't use any blinding colors for spoken quotes or etc. (:

Yes, I'm perfectly happy with anime images.

Well, if you don't mind, I'll create the thread. I don't know what it is, but I have this obscene need to make the threads, lol. First post, if you want to make the post, you can! But if you don't want to, I can write it too. It's all good. (:

BUT YES! I AM ALSO VERY EXCITED TOO!

TUMBLR.

Ahhh, it sounds so nice. I don't live anywhere near California, but if my FBLA team goes to nationals, that's where it would be. Not sure where, exactly. But that's why I'm working so hard to win. Just to go!

I would rather not make one then since no one else does. So no worries of blinding! And even if I did, I'm more attracted to pastels.

Well then make some threads, I don't mind. And if it's not a pain, would you do first post? I like to kind of see what my partners writing style is, how much they type, etc. I get kind of shy when it comes to starting roleplays, haha. I always feel like my partner won't like what I write.

Yeah! Get real excited!

FBLA? In any case, hope you guys (or you) do well then! ;D California is, no bias or anything, the best state to be in. Hands down, lol.

Alright, I'll get to making the thread/post some time tomorrow. I have a full day of classes today and I'm not really sure if I have time to work out graphics. And it's not a problem, I don't mind writing first. (:

TUMBLR.