Login to your account

Thread: My roleplays

My roleplays

Hello all i want you to know i love to roleplay but no one would roleplay with me cause im kinda in the mood of sailor moon and vampire horror cause im into that a lot I kinda get writer block a lot and also i don't write long is so please take your time with me okay. I really want to roleplay please pm or post on here and i can do anything just tell me and we can think of a plot alright bai bai all ^_^

Jaunty Journeyman shockingzelda's Avatar
    OMG Vampire horror roleplay? I have a vampire, but he is also a super demon, http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....ub=pool&id=496 I would love to roleplay with you, I do short posts alot to, and I can take alot of time if you need it.

sure hun we can roleplay and i would love to roleplay with you im a big vampire person i wanted to do a vampire horror roleplay been wanting to do it for a long time.

Yay! So are you going to make the roleplay or would you like me to do it? It don't matter to me if I do it.

well can you do it please

Now, what time period would you like? Present day, medieval, Victorian, industrial period, the founding of america (Whatever that time period is called,) etc. And what setting? Urban, rural, suburbs, etc.

I think the victorian time is good and a good horror story about it :3

Okay, I will get on it. What would you like the title to be?

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Okay, this is what I have http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...-the-night-1X1