Login to your account

Thread: Me and my rpg

Me and my rpg

Hello I'm new here i really into roleplaying and I like to roleplay different stuff Im here to have fun but my grammar is a little bad cause I can't spell a few words right but I'm a lit Roleplayer and My favorite roleplay is vampire human demon human werewolf human a fan based on sailor moon school based in a horror like staker im really into to that. I would love to roleplay a lot and im happy to be here

Welcome to the forum. :3

thank you :3

Welcome, Nina! May I call you that? Hehe. Thanks for joining, I hope you'll stay. We have a lot to offer and you can have a lot of creative fun creating games and characters here! It's also a great place to work on your skills, I do every day!

It looks like you have some specific games you are looking for, so why not open up a search thread in the one x one request forum! Or perhaps even look through other search threads to find others who are looking for similar plots!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome to WTF. Like Schizophrenic said, check out the 1x1 forum. I think you'll be able to find something (and someone) you like.