Login to your account

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : Faster Than A Kiss (Under Construction)

Hunter: *shrugs* it is fine i guess....if you want some of mine you can cause i have more then enough to spare......and it isn't really fun...... *just leats her play with it all expecting her to braid it or something*

In the deepest depths of my mind. Do not disturb.
    Alexa: O: Shane's back!!! *sees Shane walking towards them*
    insert awkward failing~

Legendary Adventurer ChiNoMizuumi's Avatar
    In the 11th dimension; because I'm cool like that 8D
    Anzu: if you say so, Micah... -pokes his forehead and sighs- Still... geh...

Lucian: No problem~! -flashes a goofy grin-

Micah: *lets her go* at least try to find someone.....kay Anzu? i mean we both can't be alone *smiles as he takes her back to the others*

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Flynn: -pokes Lucian's forehead- You're very kind.

Marrion: -starts to braid it, but changes her mind before pulling out many rubber bands- Hmm.... -starts to separate the hair into many parts- Well, hey. -shrugs shoulders- Try growing up in a place where everyone stays away from you. Its not very fun either. -sighs- But, as they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'- beauty being family.

Anzu: -sighs morosely- And if I don't want to find anyone...? Plus, no one wants to find me either, so eh.... -gets pulls along by Micah, grips his sleeve lightly-

Lucian: -blushes and gets flustered- Wh-Wh-Wha? Er... But.. nah... I just.. um... ./////.
    Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 03-12-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Shane: *walks up to Flynn* I see your better *smiles and pokes his tummy*
    insert awkward failing~

Hunter: *looks at her, feeling slightly jealous over lucian and flynn* what are you doing with those?

Micah: you won't know till you try

Anzu: Just leave it alone -.- .... I don't particularly care if I'm alone forever... -growls lightly as she walks behind him-

Lucian: -looks at Hunter- You jealous, comrade? -laughs lightly, smiling at Hunter-

Micah: *turns around and smacks her up side the head* you need to try and get someone cause i at least want a nephew or a niecve out of you and someone will love you and want to be with you heck i have someone who wants to be with me and i have no clue why

Hunter: i ain't said no such thing......i like females remember *so denying his true nature, frowns but smiles back, slight blush at the acccent*

Flynn: -giggles and nods- Yeah. Just a bit. -looks up at Lucian- ...Jealous...?

Marrion: -looks over at Lucian, Flynn and Shane with a grin- Wow... You really ar- I mean, I'm just playing with your hair... -makes a ponytail that stick up in a random direction-

Anzu: -glares at Micah and then flicks his forehead- You're different; you're lovable. and.. I don't want children! And I don't want love! I don't even know what love is, gahhh! -storms away from Micah-

Lucian: -smirks and snickers- Oh? I never said that you didn't like females, Hunter. Why so defensive? -looks back at Flynn and smiles shyly- Well then, I'll just keep being nice, 'kay? -ruffles his hair-
    Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 03-12-2012 at 12:42 AM.

HUnter: -.-" *lol his hair can't stick up with out a loooottttt of gel* what are you doing to me? *looks at lucian* i am not defensive i am just stating the facts *even if they are wrong lol*

Micah: ......fine whatever......
    Last edited by Ameika; 03-12-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Marrion: -mumbles- Yeeeeah...You're not smitten at all... with guys...

Flynn: -pokes Lucian's cheek again-

Anzu: -feels kinda accomplished- finally -.- ... -tries to sneak off back to her cabin-

Lucian: Facts, eh? Comrade, you're not "smitten". Not at all. -winks at Marrion- ... fwah >///< -blushes when Flynn pokes him- oi... -pokes Flynn's cheek, sticking his tongue out at him-
    Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 03-12-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Micah: *looks at her* i will never speak to you again!!! *lol they are so childish lol*

HUnter: *looks at marrion* no i am not.......you never told me what you were doing with my hair.... *glares at them, so trying to ignore the guys even with a slight blush on his face*
    Last edited by Ameika; 03-12-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Marrion: -has managed to make Hunter's hair look really weird and partially girly. She looks over at Lucian with a wink back- Well... Its going to be interesting to get this out of your hair...

Flynn: -giggles and closes eyes, his nose scrunching up- That's my cheek, you know?

Hunter: .....then i guess i will have to finally cut it all off..... *serious about cutting it off*

Marrion: NOOOOOOOOOOO! -starts to untangle his hair, rather quickly- Don't do that! You're hair is gorgeous...So very gorgeous... Damn, do you know how much I would pay to have your hair?

Shane: *decided to see what happened between the other pair of twins, walk towards Micah* What happened between you two?
    insert awkward failing~

Anzu: -glares back at him- That's fine. We only just met anyway. -a little more mature than Micah- Gah.... -waltzes back into the forest and climbs up a tree, sitting there and relaxing-

Lucian: Hm? Yeah, I know. What, you want me to poke something different? .-. -pokes Flynn's scrunched up nose and chuckles-

Hunter: *shrugs* why would you want this mess? *looks extremely girly from behind with it down* i mean it is hard enough for me to take care of it *smiles, turns out he was teasing about cutting his hair* though i think i would look more manly with it shorter......if i do cut it off you can have it to make it a wig

Miach: ....fine knew you didn't want to met me anyways..... *starts to leave again*
    Last edited by Ameika; 03-12-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Flynn: -pouts and says in a pouty voice- I'll stop poking you.

Marrion: -puts her hands on her lips and grins- You are not cutting off your hair while you are in my camp. That's the only rule for you, sir.

Anzu: -surprised by what Micah said- ... God damn it, Micah! -jumps out of the tree and runs back up to him, hugging him before he can leave- don't be stupid! I didn't even know you existed till today! So... so don't leave! -hides face in his shoulder-

Lucian: Awww. -laughs and pokes Flynn's stomach- Well, I'm not stopping. Too much fun. ;P

Hunter: ah.....why can't i? not like anyone else cares...

Micah: ....... *lets her hug him* yea well you don't even want to take my advice......so you don't even want to know me......you haven't even tried

Flynn: -squeals and swats his hand away, doing some kind of strange dance that makes him look like an idiot- Nuuuu... -giggles and pokes his side-

Marrion: Ah, but I do. And it makes you look really- Ah, crappit. You won't listen to me.

Anzu: -looks at Shane, remembering that he's there, and then whispers in Micah's ear- I'm afraid of family. You'll never understand how much pain Mom put me through. I just.. I'm scared. I'm scared of everything. I don't know anything. I'm not normal. I'm sorry, Micah....

Lucian: -blinks a few times, then tries to stifle his hysterical giggles- fuuuu.... >w< -grips Flynn's wrists lightly- What happened to not poking me, hm, Flynn? -smirks and sticks his tongue out-

Hunter: it makes me look like what? *thinks he is sneaking looks at Lucian and the twins, ish sooo jealous*

Micah: ah *huggles her* just give me and other poeple a chance kay
    Last edited by Ameika; 03-12-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Flynn: -frowns and pouts- Well, its self defense.

Marrion: -shakes her head- Pah, its makes you look extremely sexy, but hey, you don't want a girl to say that... -chuckles and points in the direction of Lucian and the twins- Why don't you go join them?
    Last edited by Omlyt; 03-12-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Shane: well if I'm not needed, I'm guess I'll leave for now *smiles and kiss Micah on the cheek*
    insert awkward failing~