Login to your account

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1221

Thread: OOC : Faster Than A Kiss (Under Construction)

LOL. That's cool. Hold on. . . "so far." Do you have a crush on a buddy? Just teasing!
    Last edited by saintmelmonie; 03-24-2012 at 05:55 AM.

lol nah they all live in a different state from now lol though i think it would be fun to date a bi person lol

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    /just discovered that I am TOTALLY not a morning person
    I finally lost my voice completely. AUGH. Stupid pollen count. It gets really bad near the gulf of mexico. ._.

As for the dating a bi person, it is actually pretty fun.

Legendary Adventurer ChiNoMizuumi's Avatar
    In the 11th dimension; because I'm cool like that 8D
    Aw poor Sure D:
    Ew pollen. We have a lot of that up here in NJ... Especially because of the weird summer weather that appeared out of nowhere. -.-
    I hope you get your voice back soon -huggles-

..."it is actually pretty fun"
    Sure. Have you dated a bisexual person before...? XD....
    Anyway, bisexual people are awesome. I ought to know :3

-grins- Currently dating.

awwwww >w<
    alkfdjskdhf -huggles-
    You're the only person I know who's dated/is dating a bisexual person .... at least in my school, being bisexual basically is taboo and no one ever comes out because then its just like... they're just slammed with intense bullying >.> ... which is why I have not jumped out of the closet yet -.-

hey it is actually harder out in nc the only reason i know my friends' sexual preference is because it is easy to talk to me and i am kind of open minded and accepting of such things lol though i been thinking alot about my sexual preference latly

I have open-minded friends too, and they would support me too, but no one else would. My parents would kick me out of the house. And who knows what else. You guys are all different because you're ALL awesome XD So... all of you knowing is fine <3
    Thinking about it?
    Lol I spent a lot of time thinking about it, and I ended up coming up with "panromantic bisexual" XD

-screams it to the WTFRPG world- I'M BISEXUAL AND I LOOOOOVE IT~

lol yay for awesomeness!!! *huggles* if i was bi or lesbian my parents would kick me out and completely disown me then i would never be able to see my family T^T and i think that is why i say i am straight though i strongly think that i am pan-sexual i mean yea i dated guys and have had sex with a guy but i also dated a girl and had sex with her and it was all good to me you know but the only reason i dated them was because i was attracted to thier personality not thier sex .......i just don't know you know? but lately everyone i dated has been guys and my parents didn't even know about my ex-girlfriend or anything TT^TT

In the deepest depths of my mind. Do not disturb.
    I don't get why people are so against bisexuals and gays .__. I see nothing wrong with it. Shouldn't you be able to just be with those that you like?

haha im late once again XP
    insert awkward failing~

for me it is because my parents are strict Christians in this area they don't care what other people do with their lives but apparently when it comes to their kids we have to be straight TT^TT it is just hard you know exspecially when you are still trying to figure yourself out like i am

My mom is okay with it and my grandmother is fine with it. I haven't talked to my dad since November, so he doesn't know. -sigh- My girlfriend's parents on the other hand, absolutely dread the fact that their oh-so-perfect daughter does not meet their overly religious standards... Don't get me wrong, she's very much perfect- but its just as they say with beauty, that its in the eye of the beholder.

see your family is more open and fine with it i mean i think my sister believes i am a lesbian because she had caught me and my exgirlfriend making out in my room and went and told my dad and you should have seen the look he gave me......i had to lie my ass off to him and then i had to explain to her cause she was hurt over it and ugh!!!! it is just so complicated......and this is the first time i have told anyone about this about me

My parents are Russian... XD... That automatically makes them very intolerable people.

There's nothing wrong with being bi or gay >.>
    Who you love is of no one else's concern....

I hope that someday your girlfriend's parents will accept her.

I haven't really hit any hardships with it >> Sure, I've wanted to go out with a girl before, but... I'm happy with my boyfriend Extremely happy :3

EDIT:
    Damn, Mei-Mei D:
    I don't get why people are so against it...

yea tell me about it.....i mean as long as i am happy it shouldn't matter right? but.....i just don't know anymore..... *heavy sad sigh* i guess i will never know *smiles* but it is okay i lived with it this long lol

I'm sorry that it's so hard...
    I feel like I'm kind of running away from it all by not telling the people around me, but at the same time I just feel like telling will end up hurting everyone.

coming from a person who is confused about her self and having friends that hide it for a long time......they told me that keeping it to your self is hurting yourself more then hurting those around you....i mean i tried telling my family once and well i got hurt more just trying to tell them......i am gender-blind and that is all there is to it.....i mean i see gender like i know who is male and who is female but when it comes to me dating i don't see gender as a factor....i literally force myself to see gender as a factor so i can be with a male for my family's sake.....it feels so good to finally be able to talk to someone about this and to finally figure my self out after suppressing it for so very long and avoiding it

I understand where you're coming from. It definitely hurts to hide it for so long, but it seems like it hurts more to let it out.
    Being confused sucks. I was like that for a really long time, and everything felt just wrong. But, in high school, I joined our GSA as an "ally" (though I technically was and wasn't) and learned that some people do accept it. And I learned that there's a name for someone who doesn't see gender as a factor: Pansexual or panromantic. So... you'd be a pansexual, and I'm a panromantic bisexual. xD
    I'm glad that you feel good now, Mei-Mei~
    Figuring stuff out is always good. <3

*huggles* yea that is why micah is pansexual lol umm what does gsa stand for? i just can't tell my family about it or anything lol

I can't tell my family about anything either. >.>
    But, I seem straight to them because I have a tendency to go for guys. Though, I've only ever had one boyfriend... XD. It sucks that he lives so far away... T-T

GSA = Gay-Straight Alliance
    My high school calls it GLOW instead, because GSA offends a lot of people in the transgender, asexual, genderqueer, etc communities. GLOW = Gay, Lesbian, Or Whatever. XD

EDIT:: LOL I CANNOT EVEN CONTAIN MY LAUGHTER XD. My father has fallen asleep on the couch and is now snoring. I CAAAAAANT. XDD
    Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 03-24-2012 at 10:34 PM.

oh okay lol i understand that now lol first time i have heard of this lol

yea it sucks majorly lol my family thinks i am straight cause i mainly bring guys home but once i get my own place i will be able to be my self lol

Well, GSA is kind of a new thing. I mean, a lot of high schools had them before, but it's only recently that more have been popping up.

Well! You better get your own place soon~
    Repressing your interests is not good >.>
    I'm still a bit young, so I can't really go and get my own place yet (plus, lack of enough money or financial means to go anywhere), but once I do, I'll probably be able to do all the things I couldn't do before :3
    Like bring my boyfriend over XD. God. Why did I have to fall in love with a kid all the way in freakin' Ohio =w=";;

yea money is my problem too and why i am not able to get my own place right now *sighs* it sucks.......hey it is all good lol hopefully everything will turn out for the better for us all

mmhmm~
    I'm sure things will even out. I'm usually not an optimist, but I really think that things will be okay at some point.
    You just keep your chin up, Mei-Mei~ :3

thanks i really need it lol
    yea that is what i am trying to do lol be optimistic about everything lol

You both deserve hugs so, yeah -hugs you both-

*huggles you both* thankies!!!!

awwh... thank you, Sure ;A; -huggles and snuggles-

-sneezes- Bleeeeeeeeegh. -lets go of you guys and runs away, not wanting anyone else to get sick-

Oh c'mere~! XD *run-tackle-glomps Sure* :3
    Allergies never got anyone else sick before >w<