Login to your account

Thread: No more heroes ; action/mystery

No more heroes ; action/mystery

This has become a private role-play. Terribly sorry, but, perhaps next time?

Last edited by joonsexual; 03-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.

I would never judge you, bro. ;__; Never.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

You're already judging me, damn it. I can feel the judge-rays you're sending in my direction. T____T;

Ah my god I swear I'm not! But I'll put on two eye patches just in case.

Hnnn.... eye patches. Sexy, really. kekeke.

God, I'm trying to type up the index for this role-play and... ugghh, it's getting so boring and technical and... ahhhh. I hate having to explain logistics. lol. I WISH PEOPLE COULD JUST KNOW EXACTLY HOW I WANT THINGS DONE. .____.;

Yeah, but look at it this way. Once it's all said and done you can look at it proudly and say "Look what I have done! I am awesome!" xD

But good luck, that stuff tends to turn me into a zombie.

Haha, maybe. lol. But the gratification is rather short-lived for the headache it gives, lol...

And, thanks. (: I'm tempted to just put down an audio file that explains everything and then, below it, offer bullet points as key reminders of things to keep in mind, lol. ._____.;

Quote Originally Posted by jingRAWR View Post
    Hnnn.... eye patches. Sexy, really. kekeke.

God, I'm trying to type up the index for this role-play and... ugghh, it's getting so boring and technical and... ahhhh. I hate having to explain logistics. lol. I WISH PEOPLE COULD JUST KNOW EXACTLY HOW I WANT THINGS DONE. .____.;
    Oh sweetheart do I ever know how you feel. Do I ever. Remember you're my inspiration.

*loves on*

Quote Originally Posted by jingRAWR View Post
    Haha, maybe. lol. But the gratification is rather short-lived for the headache it gives, lol...

And, thanks. (: I'm tempted to just put down an audio file that explains everything and then, below it, offer bullet points as key reminders of things to keep in mind, lol. ._____.;
    I've considered this and then I remembered how annoying my voice is and how much I fucking ramble.

I would totally do it though, it could cut out a LOT of typing and is smart . . . just don't ramble like me.

haha, I think I might not need to explain logistics of the rp 'coz... two of my favorite rp'ers from gaia have agreed to write with me and, if it's going to be a closed/private rp, there's no need to set up so many limits. i trust them whole-heartedly with the rp, lolol.

but one day. we'll see how i go about this whole thing. ;D

Hahahaha smart move, exactly what I did with MAPS! Fuck that work XD

Bought it'll work so well with my new RP concept I have in the works:

Oh and are these the two users you talked about before, the ones who were like hiatus from RP but you wanted them to join here and possibly get back into the game?

Oh, nice graphics! I really like the use of silhouettes! Very, very cool.

And, yes! omg, so excited for them to write with me again. We had a brief reunion on Gaia — didn't last though, lol. Oh well, s'all good. I don't mind. And, I doubt they'll be really prolific in writing anymore. I honestly feel like this is simply a favor to me, but, either way, I'm happy. I really, really do enjoy writing with them and totally miss the dynamic of... whatever it is that we shared. lol.