Login to your account

Thread: Greetings. :3

Greetings. :3

Hello. :3 I joined when Senion did and I'm liking the site so far. It's so well organized. x3 Anyway, I love many different genres of rps and I will, hopefully be pretty active on this site with posting and creating rps. :3
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Hello and welcome to WTF! :3 Another pretty icon. xD I feel like I should recognize it, but I don't quite (I've probably just seen it before).

Whoo hoo for well organized! It may seem like faint praise, but I like it. :3 Hopefully it'll make things easier to find/understand, or at least in the sense of, "oh, well it makes sense now that it's pointed out!" so you can find it again once you know where it is/how it's done. :3

Like I say to everyone, though - if you have any problems, questions, suggestions, or random ramblings, just yodel and I'll scurry up the Alps and sing Edelweiss back at you. (Oh, wait, that's not how that goes...)
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Lawlz. x3

Anyway, I manged to make my first character and I joined an rp but I was expecting my character to be pending approval. ^^' I'll have to go see if I can yank him out of the rp and ask if he's an acceptable character for that rp. ^^' However, I do intend to post in the Character Journal section. And it seems that I will be the first.
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Could always leave the character where he is and PM the host or post in the OOC thread to make sure that the character is officially approved. :3

You will be the first! Though I'm going to enjoy using that section. xD I can't remember how many character LiveJournal accounts I had at one time for an rpg I was a part of, but it was well certainly more than four. >_>; I like using them because they help me understand my characters better, or get practice "playing" them without having to either wait on another player or bother them with minor subplots that wouldn't go anywhere. xD

But I'm rambling! (Not that you'd be surprised to notice that. xD)
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Okay. Good idea!

And I like doing journals in my character's point of view. I think it's interesting and it lets others see a side of your character that they probably wouldn't get to see. It allows them to better understand what goes on in their minds. :3

I'm working on my first Journal right now. x3

I always love when writers and/or roleplayers talk about their characters this way. It interests me and I want to do the same.

Well, I just posted up my first entry in the "Character Journal" thread if you would like to check it out. :3

I like the perspective on it. I'll be looking forward to more! =]

Thanks. I look forward to writing more. x3 Just wait until I play a crazy/insane character. :P

Oh noes! Did I miss all the saying hi? Well, Hi anyway!
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Unofficially official madman greeting! Good day to you, good sir!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

It's never too late to say "hello!" - unless they've already said "good-bye". (And that's only because they won't see it if they were serious about their "good-bye".)
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

x3 Thank you for the greetings. x3 Anyway, I now have 2 threads up in the Character Journal section. :3 Feel free to take a look sometime. :3