Login to your account

Thread: Hi! :3

Hi! :3

Hello everyone. :D My name is Senion, but you can call me Seni or Sen.
    As you can probably tell, I'm new here. I was referred here by an email from Menewsha which I made an account on long ago and then forgot about. o_o;; This site looks pretty interesting though, and roleplaying is always fun! :3
    I'm pretty much fine with most types of rps. I especially like Anime/Manga-based ones, Horror/Psychological/Post-Apocalyptic ones and just laid back relaxed ones. I'm not the type whose able to write paragraphs upon paragraphs of text each post, but I don't do one liners either.
    How you make characters on here kind of confuses me, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. :D
    I look forward to roleplaying with you all and making some new friends! :3

Hi! This is your now mandatory madman greeting!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

Hello Senion! Welcome to WTF! (Your icon is so cute. D: I love catboys. It's a weakness. D: )

Ho ho ho! I don't mind stealing users from Menewsha! Especially if they're not playing on Mene anyway. This site is better designed for roleplaying, so hopefully this site will be a more perfect fit for you. :3

I love reading horror/psychological/post-apocalyptic stories, but they're just the sort of thing that gets under my skin (well, mostly the post-apocalyptic ones) and I never get very far in those settings. xD I'm looking forward to when people start creating them for me to read and creep myself out with. 8D

As for creating characters, I wrote a guide about it:
    http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...feature-system
    Hopefully that will help, though I know I haven't yet made some screenshots of the process (the guy who's doing the website layout is busy with homework, so I can't bother him to finish it for another few days at the earliest and I don't want to screenshot something that'll look a little different in a few days - that's confusing. xD ).

If you have any questions about anything, don't be shy. :3 I enjoy it. xD (And it helps me figure out what I haven't covered properly. xD )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Neko, How about thrillers? Hey Sen. I look forward to being friends with you. I hope you have a great time here.

I love reading and watching thrillers, but I don't know that I can say that I've roleplayed a game that could be considered a "thriller". :3 They can be pretty difficult to plot out. And are best, of course, with players who are alert and creative. (And since many people log in to roleplay when they've just woken up, just eaten, or are about to sleep/ought to sleep, it can seriously dampen one or the other.)
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I see what you mean. That could make sense. I'll try to be on after work to actually roleplay.