Login to your account

Thread: Ello :'3

Ello :'3

So I got an email Menewsha telling me about this site. Although as far as avatar sites, I mainly stick to Solia anymore under the same name if anyone knows me. Doubtful as that is. :'3

I've been rping on and off maybe ten years? I don't rp as much as I used to. I mainly write for myself, but I've been recently getting back into rping some. Mainly as a way to test characters. I usually rp fantasy/medieval, sci-fi, or some odd combination of any those. Or anything odd, weird, and original works too.

Any other things you want to know...just ask. I honestly don't know if I'll stick around, but I'll defiantly give this site a try.

Glad to see you follow the link over to WTF RPG, Valiah! :3 I hope you try it out and find that you really enjoy the features and (budding) community. :3 That's the nice thing about getting in at the ground floor - you get to contribute to defining the community itself. :3

If you need any help figuring out the features or just want to chat about rping, don't be afraid to shout out. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Weird? Odd? I've got your weird, odd, and unusual in many different sizes! What size would you like?
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

The only thing I don't like about new sites..or newer (not sure how new this is) is how slow things can be. But this is very exciting. :'3 The more I look around this site, the more I like it. And I'm thinking about joining the Helidor in Turmoil rp. I believe you play the king? I love the concept.

I would like that supersized! The stranger the better.

XD Heh. Here you go! *Hands you a platypus. Poison claw removed, of course* Perhaps you'll consider Fate of the World? No need if you aren't interested, of course. : ) XD I was looking at Helidor to, but am feeling lazy. XD

Oh - this site is very new. xD It "officially" opened only on the 3rd of this month. xD Semi-official opening was one of the last days of May. xD I've been crawling the walls trying to cajole people into posting without creating tons of threads myself and intimidating people into not posting because they think they can't. ::laughs::

But, yes! Once people start posting, I think the shyer people will start posting and it'll be awesome and active. :3 And I'm glad you like the looks of the features. :3 I had a lot of fun creating crazy threads in the beta testing version of the site. xD (So did the other beta testers, actually.) It'll be even more fun to see what people do with the features more "seriously". (In that they actually expect their games to be played, unlike the Olive Garden and Wal*Mart and Jerry Springer knock-off gag games, not in that I expect people to create SERIOUS games. xD)

I do play the king in Helidor! Knerd created a really awesome setting and I couldn't resist joining, even though I promised myself I wouldn't until August. D: (I'll be going on a trip to Australia next month and won't return home until August. xD; I'll have internet, but I won't be online every day.) It'd be awesome if you looked into it and considered joining too. :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

A...platypus? -blink blink- That seems so odd, that it's predictable. -1 for you! lol xD I'll defiantly check it out. If you could post a link maybe? I'm still trying to find my way around..a bit.

This is actually really exciting! I have a good feeling about this site. I also have some people that may be interested in this site so I'll spread the word along. Where there really...Wal-Mart and Jerry Springer knock-off games? xD That..sounds like fun actually, in a comical sort of way. And Australia? Nice.

Alright, a sign I'm getting super tired: I'm posting an abundance of smileys and dots in my reply. I should get off now before I bombard you all with them. I think I'll work a character concept tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm going to join Helidor. This is fantasy done right. I can't tell you how many fantasy rps I've been in start out in a forest with very cliche backgrounds. Anyways off to bed. Goodnight all. :'3
    "I sold my soul for knowledge of the future, only to have that very pact render me forever ignorant."-Gerald Tarrant

XD I'm off my madness as well, or else I would have chosen something weirder. Night! Oh, and here's your linky! : )
    http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pgtab=overview

There sure were. xD I'll screenshot, one second....

Had to cobble that together from two different screengrabs. Haha. xD

My best friend, Minaito, lives there and we're going to a convention amongst other things. :3 It will be my second trip to Australia and I intend to enjoy myself loads. xD

I hope you sleep/slept well! :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

If a platypus is predictable. How about a platymoose?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your here at WTF and I hope we can be friends.