Login to your account

Thread: Hangman's Curse

Hangman's Curse

I've had an idea for a let's play for a while. It's based off of a book by Frank Perretti. I think if executed right it would be a very solid roleplay. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0342508/plotsummary

After reading other posts, I think I misunderstood the purpose of this section.
    Last edited by Auzei; 06-16-2011 at 04:08 AM.

No worries. :3 I moved it to the forum I think most accurately describes what you were going for. :3 I assume you're sort of looking for people to bounce ideas off of in hopes of starting a game?

Looking at the IMDB link you posted, it looks like a cool psychological horror game. :3 I hope people bite so I can watch. :3 (I'd say that I'd definitely be interested in playing, but I won't really have the opportunity until August at the earliest, since I'm juggling a lot of projects until then. D: )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Well even though I love role playing, I'm not a person with a whole lot of drive and I tend to bail on things for some reason. I don't like me doing it though. I love the community here so far though and I want to stay and be active in it =]

I hope you do end up sticking around. :3

Maybe what you're looking for then is someone to set up the game based on the premise and then you either join if you have time or watch just because you'd enjoy reading/watching it happen. :3 I'm now considering making a thread for, "Plot suggestions" where people can post ideas of games they'd be interested in, without feeling obligated to join if they were busy/etc. :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I think that would be a good idea.
    On a side note before I go to bed,
    I would love to see the community grow and become tight-knit. I'm sure it will though. When did this open? It's already up to ~60+ users registered already. Which is great. =]

I'd play it, it sounds interesting!
    As for Auzei's side note, I agree!
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Hmm, the site's been "open" to the public for less than a month, really.

The "preview" opening was apparently on May 27th with a more general release on June 3rd. And then the email to people went out today. A lot of people have signed up and been very excited, but are either working on the rpgs they're going to make here or are too shy to "post first". xD; I'm hoping that the people drawn in by the email follow the example of the people who were active tonight and get to posting so the shy people will be less shy. :3

It's super exciting! :3 I was supposed to either work on artwork, work on putting screenshots into the guides, or do an hour workout on the recumbent bike tonight, but with everyone showing up to join and post, I've been reading and posting all evening instead. xD And couldn't be happier. :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Well then, the email worked. I'm glad to contribute to your happiness. =]