Login to your account

Thread: highly original thread title

highly original thread title

Hello all! I think it's rather obvious that I'm new here, given where this thread is being posted, so let's get down to business:
    Vital statistics:
    I am a fangirl, American, 19, from New England but living in the south, ginger, a proponent of proper spelling and grammar, an art student, rather obsessed with Sherlock Holmes, an anglophile, occasionally unduly formal, and very much true neutral.
    Past roleplay experience:
    A few fandom RPs on livejournal (I've been Sherlock from the BBC show, a couple of original characters and Hetalia characters in a 1920s mafia!RP, and assorted others that I can't recall), and quite a bit of table-top gaming (D&D and Shadowrun, currently). I haven't belonged to anything like a forum in years, so this will be... different.
    You should know:
    That I am verbose (it gets worse the more tired I become), that I have limited patience for overt clichés, and that I have almost no whatsoever patience for deliberately poor english communication (chatspeak, failing to capitalize your "I"s, overuse of abbreviations, inappropriate punctuation, etc).

It's Riku27's fault I'm here.

Welcome! It sounds like you will fit in very well with our little group of roleplayers.

I love me some Shadowrun. What edition are you playing? I am a little bit behind, I haven't gotten to play the newest edition with my gamer friends yet (still working on that). Have you ever played Earthdawn? It is the same world, just set very very far int eh past (in another magical upswing- so you have all the same races, plus a few extra that didn't awaken in Shadowrun: windlings and obsidimen). I love Shadowrun, but I swoon over Earthdawn. It is one of the few games where I get to use all my dice. (I also was a play tester for 2nd edition and my name is in the book and everything.)

I hope you find some fun games to join. There are lots of good ones out there still looking for players. (Like mine...) And some new ones that could use players to get off the ground.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Welcome, shiny! New England, huh? Me too! I don't know how well I could adjust to living in the south! And I'm the only non- ginger in an entirely gingery family. :B So I think we're off to a nice start.

Many of us here all adore the English language, so it isn't likely we will muck it up. Unless it's a joke of some sort...

It was amusing, at first I thought you were a fan of True Neutral... the user. Look him up, he really exists on here! But then from clicking the link realized otherwise. But anyway, a friend of Riku27's is a friend of mine. It's nice of you to join, and I'm sure he has you covered as far as answering any questions you have. Either way, I'm always available for mindless banter or assistance!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hey, welcome to the forum! (:

And, ahh, I'm so sad that we have to wait until 2013 for the next installment of Sherlock. ): It's such a good series, lol. The dynamics between Holmes and Watson is, lol, epic, to say the least. Also, yay for the Hetalia bit! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HETALIA.

Love to see you around on the forums. (: