Login to your account

Thread: [LIFESTYLE] Can you keep a secret?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm sick of the games. *I'm sick of people talking about me behind my back. *Why can't you just look me in the eyes and tell me to the face what you really think. *If you hate me, say it and let's just end this war. *If you're mad that I didn't text you back, then baby, we weren't going to make it long anyway. *If you've got an issue with me or don't like something I say or do, just tell me. *I can't read minds - never will be able to. *Your eyes, they aren't always visible to me. *I can't read your face or get a feel from your tone. *It's just text and written words - no wonder things get out of hand so fast. *Everything on the internet just seems so impulsive. *I don't think before I act - I just act. *That's my flaw, so be it. *At least I know and at least I have the guts to tell you to your face.

Passive aggressiveness. *Oh how I loath thee. *It's weak and spineless, and the cop-out answer to all the problems - or so I like to think. *I would rather use words and get things off my chest rather than letting them build and build. *Or hiding behind a fence or all. *But that's just me - hotheaded and aggressive.

I understand the intimidation of it all. *Confronting me may seem very hard but, the truth of it all, is that it makes me see you in a better light. *I think the thing that gets me most is that this is online - what's keeping you from doing your worst? *You don't know me *- you've learned everything about me through online interactions. *Maybe, if lucky, you get to see me in real life and it is fun while it lasts, but really... did you have to do that?

We're adults, are we not? *So when will you stop behaving like a teenaged snot? *Ignoring me is so infuriating! *Or taking the fence - what's up with that? *Have your really no opinions on the situation? *Why won't you just be human and open the hell up! *Tell me what's on your mind, on your heart, and in your chest.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. *Trouble seems to meet me at every corner. *I try to please you and it just doesn't work. *I try to avoid you but our paths just seem to cross. *I can't win and it sucks. *It breaks my heart and makes me cry. *Seriously, sometimes I wonder why. *Why do I care so much? *Why does it matter? *You're just a person who doesn't really matter. *Or at least you don't matter to me. *And yet, you always seem to get the very best of me....
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-09-2012 at 01:08 AM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369