Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Rules: The BIG version.

Jaunty Journeyman shockingzelda's Avatar
    This is where all the Rules are that are more specifically oriented to certain situations in the game.

---------- Post added 01-31-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-30-2012 at 11:42 PM ----------

Rules Of Boss Battles:
    1.A. Absolutely positively NO one hit kills. Boss battles are meant to be long and thought out. They are supposed to be difficult so no one hit or two hit kills. It must take AT LEAST twenty hits before he needs to die and if (depending on how strong he is) he is a tough boss (which I will tell you if he is) it will take at least forty hits.. This is only to make the Boss battles more fun and add more to the story. I am not trying to make people sound weak or anything but, Boss battles are meant to be HARD.
    1.B. No scanning to find the weak points. This will only shorten the boss battles like the One or two hit kills are. Eventually, I will tell the player who is the smartest one in the story, (more than likely Tink) that they have the okay to tell us what the weakness of the boss is. Once again, it is to make the Boss Battles more fun and exciting.
    1.C.Songs That I post in the beginning of the Boss Battles are not mandatory that you listen to them. I just went on youtube, found a song that sounded like it matched the intensity or fear of the situation and posted it if you wanted to feel more in depth. You can listen to your own music I don't care. Just don't say mean things like 'This song sucks', or 'Why do you make us listen to this?' because, it is not mandatory.

Other Rules:
    2. Smut is not allowed unless for story purposes. Sorry smut just takes too long.

3. If we are in a town and you wish to go off and do your own thing, be my guest. Ask Kotori if in the town everyone can go and find items we are going need in the journey, or say you see a person being harassed by the guards. I do not care, unless in the story we are in a hurry I honestly will more than likely say okay.

4. If you have any questions please ask them in the OOC forum for questions.
    Last edited by shockingzelda; 02-02-2012 at 03:17 AM.