Login to your account

Thread: A Mercenary's Thoughts

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    This is the first post for the character journal, A Mercenary's Thoughts.

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    He's so cute! Just the way he walks around like a little nervous cat. I never cared for boys with black hair though. But then again, the only boy I really know is my brother. So, maybe I shouldn't act as I do around the king of the madness. I wonder what he will ask of us if he does employ us. It will interesting to find out.
    Its not like my brother to send me out into the danger. He usually tells me to do what he is doing- hiding in the trees and waiting for a signal. The signal that's been drilled into our heads by our uncle. A quick flick of three fingers behind our backs if we are facing danger. The danger that runs through our veins...
    The dress I wore today was rather comfortable. I usually like to thread the ribbon of whatever team we are paid to fight for in my boots, but I have not been assigned a team, so I put in my favorite colors- red and white. I wish I could afford to get fabric for a red and white dress... It would be so fun to make. Maybe after this I can get the fabric.