Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC : Shadows of Grandeur

Okay, sure. I was just being specific 'cause I thought it'd be helpful. Didn't mean to meta-game

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Any time you want to do my intro is fine with me

If you could, I'd like an intro post. I'm just not good at character intros myself, and as the GM, I'm sure you have a better idea of how the character fits in, and where best to start them.

Nameless NPC
    yeah I have no idea how to make an intro post, or where to post it.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jerikeeer View Post
    yeah I have no idea how to make an intro post, or where to post it.......
    You should see an area that is locked, but you have a key for it. Go there, click "Make a Post," select your character (in your case, Jerika, you pick Flowers), and type up your post, and...there you go!

Or you could wait for an intro post, in which case, remember to ask Max to make an intro for you. :3
    Last edited by Fabricated-Sky; 02-29-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Ahh.. I'm finding myself drawing a blank on anything worthy of an intro post. Could I get some help, from the almighty GM, perhaps?

I would like to take this moment to iterate something. I am adding in a non official BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED rule. To not discuss story with any other player. Your character is responsible for all actions, no one else knows what is happening to your character. this just encourages good roleplaying and a more unique story for each of you.

Since I'm horrible about actually contacting people...peeps back home! I shall be in the area from the 16th to the 26th of this month. We should hang out~!

I would like to apologize for all the delays- I have recently obtained employment, have been working bugs with that, and now my computer broke. I will try to resume posting with the help of Chelsea's computer.

Hey, I hate to be a pain about this, but it's been like a month and I still don't have an intro post. I'd do it myself, but I have no idea what to put. Please post soon.

Is more going to happen soon? :3

Awesome peeps are awesome. :P

*laying on floor, forever waiting for updates*

*Staring at screen, forever waiting like a sad puppy left at home for too long.*