Login to your account

Thread: Don't worry! Tuna's finally here! S'all right.

Don't worry! Tuna's finally here! S'all right.

Honestly I'm not that self-centered but I am a party in a box.

I'm very strange but I dare you to find me someone who's not.. I've already found one person here who's has set a high bar for everyone else to show me that this place is awesome.

I'm not new to RP but I am a bit rusty. I like good stories and I firmly believe that if you get a lot of minds behind one project it has the potential to be huge which is why I like sites such as this. A lot of people coming together to make their own story they enjoy.

As for running around and being active I've already started an RP which I got from an idea a friend of mine and I had for a table-top RPG middle of 2011. If you're a horror/zombie/survival person you should look into that. It's called "The Zombie Experiment". Give it a look over if you will.

Other than that I plan on adding this site to my Firefox Bookmarks bar at the top and being fairly regular when I'm not working. Thank y'all in advance. (I type like I talk and I sound like a hick with that "y'all" sitting there.)
    Founder and Head Coordinator of Tuna Studios, Fortress Craft XBLA

Need a zombie fix? Right here!

Look at you! You already did it before I could even tell you to do it! And, you have a zombie game already posted? You'd be surprised... there is a severe lack of this on these parts... the community has been asking about games like this but they never get created. So... woohoo!

Stay here forever----!!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Welcome to the website!

I'm sure that you'll be perfectly acceptable to some people. I live in Ohio so the redneck population is rather high...

Ha! Rednecks...

Seems like I jumped in feet first and have a good grip on this. Let's see how I can fair once things really start rolling.
    Founder and Head Coordinator of Tuna Studios, Fortress Craft XBLA

Need a zombie fix? Right here!