Login to your account

Thread: So..I'm kinda new.

So..I'm kinda new.

Hello, I'm Fate. I've kinda had this account for a while I just never worked with the sight because of Real life issues that followed its creation. SO here I am starting to finally get involved. I'm an experienced Role Player from Menewsha. I am interested in all kinds of role plays. Anything that gives me wiggle room. I play males and females, and more than one character as well. Yep that's about it. If you want to see what I normally post like or talk me up for some Ideas just go ahead and ask. I'm a very talkative person and I Love Role Playing and I'm up for anything.

Welcome to WTF. I think you'll like it here. There is a lot to choose from around here. All sorts of games to play and lots of nice features to play around with. There are also great people and really good roleplayers around here. Glad to have you aboard!

It should be great to have some new (talkative) life breathed into the site.

Hah, Utopia proves a point! It's always nice to see someone start posting in the forums, so don't be afraid to mingle in the non-roleplay areas as well. I'd love to get to know you!

But that aside, welcome! I know you'll have fun here. Considering you are so flexible, finding groups and partners will be easy for you here. I know our community is in no way as vast as Menewsha but stay a while and you'll love the tight knit kind of feeling that a lot of other sites don't have! ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.