Login to your account

Thread: I

I

am a person. My name is Ryan and I'm a 19 year old male. I listen to music that gives me eargasms. (<3) I'm also dedicated my life to learn music production. I'm just getting into it and don't know much. I like role playing, even though it's time consuming. If you want to know more about me, take that step to PM me or reply.

Hahaha - awesome Intro. xD I clicked on yours first because I thought that you'd posted on accident without finishing your post.

Music is a great career (and hobby) - so that sounds like a lot of fun! Is it something you are/will be taking classes for, or something you're learning on your own?

I hope to see your roleplaying style. :3 Welcome to WTF RPG and let me know if you have any questions about the site!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Hello hello, to you!
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    Hahaha - awesome Intro. xD I clicked on yours first because I thought that you'd posted on accident without finishing your post.

Music is a great career (and hobby) - so that sounds like a lot of fun! Is it something you are/will be taking classes for, or something you're learning on your own?

I hope to see your roleplaying style. :3 Welcome to WTF RPG and let me know if you have any questions about the site!
    I plan on learning it from people that know a lot, a little bit on my own, and with online classes (in the future)

Also, If any of you see me using wrong punctuation, grammer, or spelling. I want you to correct me, because I don't feel like I used everything right. Thanks for the replies though =]

That sounds like fun. :3 It's how I learned to draw, more or less. (Though I did take two college classes, they weren't really for the type of artwork I do. :B )

I know people who would go to town with your invitation to correct you! Some people love their red correction pens. xD I can say that it's "grammar" because your grammEr won't like it if you don't get an A in grammAr. (That's how I remember it, anyway. xD) But I find that attitude very cool (yours, I mean, not super vigilant grammar nazis). A lot of people don't actually care to improve themselves. :3 I admit to being lazy and using Firefox's spellcheck feature so I don't have to look up every word I don't know how to spell. I do go to www.m-w.com to double-check that the word I'm using is the word I actually mean, though. >_>
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Awww, I do know how to spell grammar. I just failed to do so. I know what you mean though. Right now, I'm looking for an avatar.

Happens to me all the time. D: The one time I don't double-check myself, I typo a word I know. >_<;

The one you have as I view this post is awesome! I love that sort of "altered art" look of it. :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I just found it a few minutes ago. I think I'm going to keep it. =]

It's a great choice. :3 I like that you're crediting the original artist too. x3 That's really nice. :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thanks for liking it. =] Oh yeah, I'm also really excited because I am about to buy a new computer with custom part in a few days. Want me to link the specs to you?
    Last edited by Auzei; 06-16-2011 at 04:01 AM.

xD You could, but I sadly wouldn't understand more than a word of it. D:

My only requirement when I got a new rig was "I WANT A TERABYTE HARD DRIVE PLEASE??? And good RAM???", which was predictably easy to get. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

See if you can see it from this link: https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/M...px?ID=16482745

Ah, no! It's asking me to sign up to view it. You could always copy and paste your specs here?
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I just woke up with blood in my nose. =[

That's not good. D:
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

I got it all now it now it stopped bleeding. No blood on my bed or pillows. >_>

Ok. At least that's good news. ^^'
    Your eyes kinda remind me of something. It's a look I've seen before, like the half open eyes of a head that's been chopped off. Still a little moist and you can't quite tell where they're lookin'. So I've gotta wonder, are you alive or dead?

Well, I have to wake back up in 2 hours so.... back to bed. =[

Ok. Sleep well. :3

Oh, I hate when I get bloody noses when I'm sleeping. It often leads to unsettling dreams and almost always leads to sinus headaches. :/

Glad you didn't get blood anywhere and I hope take two on sleeping goes better!
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Well I think my right nostril is just really sensitive because of the work I've been doing. I've been sneezing a lot because of pollen or shingle grit flying around. It's been hot or cool. Temperature has been changing a lot. SO, I think that all makes it worse.