Login to your account

Thread: Hi there!

Hi there!

Hey everyone! I'm newish around here; I'm actually on-staff over at Menewsha, which I'm sure you've heard a bit about.

At any rate, I've been itching to get back into roleplaying, although the ideas I have swimming around in my head are a bit... Dare I say, avant-garde? Hopefully I'll be able to find some people to churn out some fun with, and hopefully I won't scare them away with my occasionally radical ideas. :P

To let you in on a rough idea of what I'm mulling over: I prefer "sandbox"-style RPs, where the social and conceptual formation of the world around the characters is inherently up to them; I know that may sound a bit obscure and even inconclusive, but that's ultimately the way I am!

Anyway, yeah. About now's a good time to stop introducing myself, eh?

Hope to see you all around! Now smother me with hellos and whatnot, if you will!

Greetings and Salutations, Interrobang!

Hm... that is an interesting name. :B Not sure what it means, but I like it anyway! Right then, anyway... out of the box ideas like that are always welcomed. Curiosity always seems to be the downfall of any of us here, even if we already have a lot on our plate there is always that little voice coming from oblivion whispering, "Oh my, that sounds intriguing, go ahead, join it, I already have an idea for a character, go on, doooo it."

WTF is a great place to get back into the game. Everything is set up so you can search around for exactly what your looking for. Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced? Explicit? One on One or group games? Either way... we've got em. And if you want something we don't have, make it yourself! :P And then we will flock~ like birds!

/smother'D
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Psh, you can't make me smother you with hellos and whatnots. I simply refuse! In their place you shall get... RAWRs and DERPs....

// RAWR and DERP to WTFRPG. I hope you DERP your DERP here. As you'll soon discover, WTF is full of awesome DERPs, like myself. Everyone is super DERPy and although you might have to do some digging, I'm sure you'll find a DERP that would love to DERP with you. //

And there you have it. My RAWR and DERP post to you. >3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

*shove Bang around*

<3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome. I think you will like it around here. Lots of great games, lots of great people. Lots of interesting things to explore.

People seem to be willing to give anything a try...even the odd and unusual.

*smother* Hello! *smother*