Login to your account

Thread: anything

anything

Good day everyone.

I'm new to rp-ing in general and I want to have one with someone just to get the hang of it. The theme, setting is free of choice.
    I'm at least at advanced literacy level, I also have a specific character of my own who'se information I've yet to share and I can also create new ones.

*I'm sorry for being vague, I am not good at monologues.

This may sound lame...but would you be interested in some Dr. Who? I had a vague idea about a 1x1 Doctor and companion adventure...

Cosmic Radio
    Theme: Doctor Who
    The 12th Doctor (we are currently on the 11th Doctor) and his companion travel together in the TARDIS to the planet Nebis where the local people are putting humans to work as slaves without their knowledge. How are they doing It? Can The Doctor and his companion free them without falling victim themselves? (This is just a starting adventure, more could be added later. We could even switch off creating the adventures.)
    This was just one vague idea I had. But I have a bunch of plots and ideas laid out in my 1x1 thread here.

I am actually pretty easy going on ideas.

Well. I never thought of playing in tv shows' universe. What usually comes to mind for me about role playing is that it is set in a custom made fantasy universe or something similar.
    I haven't watched Doctor Who, so if actual knowledge of the show is needed to effectively play your scenario, I believe I'm at a disadvantage.
    Nonetheless, I decided to try out anything as a last resort. It'd be a shame to pass up any opportunity.