Login to your account

Thread: Erm.. Hi?

Erm.. Hi?

I'm Shadow Lady. Others know me by other names, but you can still call me Shadow Lady. And... I'm really not good at this, am I?
    Um... I've been roleplaying for several years now, and gotten rather good at it. I think. I prefer rpg's to pretty much anything else. I'm not much of a fan of sci fi rps, but I enjoy fantasy ones. And, often, ones set in a school setting.
    Er... I've played DnD a couple of times, but never really could stay into it. I think I prefer text based gaming. I have a few established characters, but mainly just stick with making new ones. I'm online on most sites 24/7- And I'm babbling again, aren't I?
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Nothing wrong with babbling. xD I do it all the time! (I'm also really bad about introduction posts and don't do it if I think I can get away with it. ::laughs:: )

Welcome to WTF RPG. xD Super glad you followed the email on over. :3 And even more glad that you posted!

As you can see, there aren't many rp threads (or threads in general, really) made yet, but I hope you'll help change that. :3

If you have any questions about the site, or need any help figuring something out, don't be shy about asking. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I'll try to help with the whole 'lack of threads' bit. And you're not the only one who tends to avoid intro posts. Even on my own site, I practically had to be forced to make one.
    Also, is it okay if I make an rp, or what? Kinda confused there...
    "You're not exactly the safest person to be around." "The person driving got a medal for worst driver ever." "...C***." -Paradox and Av'

Yes, make as many rps as you want. That's what the site is here for. :3

You have two choices for when you make rps - click "Roleplays" on the silver toolbar and click "New Roleplay" or go to the forums and make a thread wherever the game you want to play fits. (For example, if your story was a fantasy story about fairies and was adult in nature, it'd go in "Adult Forum Roleplaying > Fantasy". )

There's a guide to using the full-featured roleplay here:
    http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...-Game-Hosts%29

I hope that helps. :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Yay! I like making rp's. And yes, that does help. A lot. Thank you.

I think I'm decent at best with roleplaying, but I want to get better. I might have to see if your roleplay's interest me in the future Lady Shadow.

You're welcome. :3 Happy to help!

(It seems odd that your post seems to be out of order to me, but it's a new post so I think it was in reply to my last post, anyway. xD )
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin