Login to your account

Thread: Boarding School for the Gifted (AlexWolfsbane and Zitacamron95)

Reoccurring NPC

Boarding School for the Gifted (AlexWolfsbane and Zitacamron95)

Name: Aceline Porter
    Nickname: Ace
    Twin: Jaegar Poter
    Mark location: palm of the right hand
    Powers:
    Telekinesis
    Invisibility
    Fire and Heat Minipulation
    Picture:
    Restriction to powers:
    Telekinesis: She can only move light objects
    Invisiblity: She can only be invisible for about thirty minutes
    Fire and Heat Minipulation: She can only set fire to things that can be set on fire

Name: Jaegar Porter
    Nickname: Jack
    Twin: Aceline Porter
    Mark location: palm of the right hand
    Powers:
    Time Minipulation
    Night Vision
    Dupilication
    Picture:
    Restriction to powers:
    Time Minipulation: He can only stop time or slow it down for thirty minutes, and he can only do this once a day
    Night Vision: The vision stuff doesn't really need a restriction
    Duplication: He can only make one other of himself and the duplication doesn't have any of Jaegar's powers.

Nameless NPC
    Name: Nikita Shayes
    Nickname: Nikki
    Twin: Damion Shayes
    Mark location: front of right shoulder
    Powers:
    Shapeshifting
    Mind reading
    See the future
    Picture:
    Restriction to powers:
    Shapeshifting: She can onnly shift into animals she can see (pictures work)
    Mind reading: She can only read minds when she is touching them
    See the future: She can't control when she see's them, and most of the time, it isn't about her or her friends

Name: Damion Shayes
    Nickname: None
    Twin: Nikita Shayes
    Mark location: Front on right shoulder
    Powers:
    Telepotation
    Healing
    Sense Danger
    Picture:
    Restriction to powers:
    Telepotation: He can only teleport to places he's been before, and he can only teleport himself
    Healing: He can only heal himself and others if there is complete quiet
    Sense danger: No restrictions

Reoccurring NPC
    Aceline Porter woke up from the alarm on her bed side table and got up it was a normal day as always…well as normal as it could be for a person at this academy. Nobody in the elite group had to share their room with anyone. They were given the best treatment that could be given to them, of course with the fact that they are able to make the grades to get this kind of treatment. Ace yawned and turned off her alarm clock and looked at her bedside table for a moment. She sat up and stretched for a moment, another thing that was given to the elite students was that they didn’t have to go to classes until two hours after the regular students, so they were bound to be more awake or they stayed up longer than the average student.

She hoped out of bed and walked over to her laptop that was sitting perfectly onto her desk, she opened it up quickly and had it start printing out the homework that was due that day. As she waited for that to get done she got ready, getting dressed and then brushing her teeth and hair at the same time without using her hands. How, you might ask? Well, simple the girl had telekinesis she was able to do this on a regular basis, as long as the object was light enough for herself to carry. She walked over to her printer that was right next to her laptop and grabbed her homework. Ace finally left the dorm ready for the day, her uniform on, her textbooks, folders and notebooks all in her backpack ready to go. She decided it was time to wake up her brother.

Aceline knocked on Jaegar’s door “Jaegar it’s time to wake up.” She said as she would every morning it was enough for her brother to hear, but she was always worried that someone else would be disturbed as well.

Jaegar groaned hearing his sister call him to wake up, he had stayed up too late last night, he had homework to finish and couldn’t just leave it for the morning. He forced his eyes opened and sat up, how he wished that he hadn’t procrastinated on his homework. Normally Jaegar would have his homework done right away but last night he just didn’t feel like doing anything, he even watched his sister do her homework before he did his own. Finally, he was up and got ready for school as he sent his duplication to print out his homework and clean his room from all the papery mess and text books lying around.

“Okay, I’m up, we should probably head off to class, or do we have to wake up the others as well?” Jaegar muttered as he came out of his dorm room wearing his uniform, his duplication gone and his backpack filled with everything he needed. “I just want to get this day over with.”

"They'll be fine waking up on their own, we've got to get going, otherwise teacher will be mad that we are not there on time." Ace sighed as she and her brother left for class, walking side by side. Jaegar was a bit tired, but that was normal. Ace was happy and chipper and awake with the sun like always.

Ace and Jaegar walked into the class that was just for the special class. They, unlike the rest of the student body, had one class all day. They stayed with the same teacher, who also had been part of the school's specialized program, only given to the top four students. Only their teacher had a identical twin, and it was hard to tell the two apart especially since they both taught the special class and wore the uniforms that the teachers had to wear. One of the teachers was sitting up at the desk doing the last preparations for the class.

"Hello, Mr. Todd." Ace greeted as she and her brother sat down. The teacher had bright orange hair and came from England, or he at least had an English accent.

"Hello, Ace, you seem to be in a pretty good mood." Mr. Todd Replied.

Ace smiled and nodded as she looked down at her desk. They had a bit of time before they had the starting of class, so they had nothing to do really. Ace reached into her blazer inside pocket and pulled out the folded up picture of who she thought was her parents. It was a family photo of her two parents both smiling and Ace and Jaeger were being held though they had to have been at least old enough to walk on their own. She coud see the happy smile her brother and her had on their faces, and thought of what happy times they must have had.

Jaeger glanced over at Ace and saw the picture once again. "What are you doing, Aceline?" Jaguar questioned as if he didn't already know.

Ace looked over and quickly folded the picture back up and put itinerary her blazer. "Oh, nothing Jaeger." Ace smiled.

Once the other two students finally arrived Mr. Todd started the class at the same speed he always did, fast. He talked about the notes and Ace and Jaegar wrote down the notes with the speed they could handle. The notes were finished in an hour of fast talking and then he gave them each homework. Mr. Todd excused himself because he had to go talk to the principal or something. "I hate homework." Ace groaned.

Nameless NPC
    Nikita was roughly woken up by her brother, who was looking worried. "What?" She muttered, swatting his hand away from her face. He always woke her up in the most rudest ways. "Can't a girl get her sleep in this place?"

"We're late for class, Nikki. Again." He sighed, walking out the door. He was all ready to head to his class, and had considered leaving Nikki asleep so Mr.Todd would have to come find her, but knowing what she would do to him, he decided not to. "I bet you don't even have your homework done do you?"

"Who cares about homework. Not like it matters anyway. I think I'll stay here. Hey!" Damion had gotten tired of her acting like school didn't matter, and pulled her out of the bed. Nikki got up brushing herself off. She glared at him, knowing he was going to start lecuring her. "Okay, Okay, I'm coming. You go ahead, I'll catch up,"

He eyed her suspiciously and headed out the door. He grabbed his books and homework on the way out. It was creepily quiet out in the halls, and he hurried to his classroom. Aceline and Jaegar were already there, but there was no teacher. "Hey Jaegar," He said, sitting down next to him. "My sister made me late. I wonder when she will actully start caring about school,"

At that moment, she rushed in, and threw herself onto the chair next to Aceline. She glared at him. She had only a few minutes to dress, brush her hair and teeth before she was out the door. "I hate boys," she muttered. She turned to Aceline. "Hey Ace, where's Mr.Todd?"