Login to your account

Thread: Harvest Moon

Red face Harvest Moon

I love Harvest Moon!

My favorite version is Sunshine Islands, though Grand Bazaar and Harvest Moon DS are also fun!

Tell me what you think!
    ~ No soup for you! ~

The first one I played as the one on the game cube. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful life. I remember always wanted to marry the hard to get girl. But I always ended up with the down to earth girl. I forgot their names.

Auzei - According to this site, http://www.fogu.com/hm/hmawl/ you might mean Muffy and Celia? There are only three love interests and I don't think I played this version, so I'm just guessing. xD

To answer Miso's original post, I love the game series too (like I said in your welcome thread. xD)! I suppose my favorite is Grand Bazaar, though it's hard to say, really. I like all of the ones I've played for different features/characters. xD

I'm just glad the games are getting better about the bachelor selection (I'll play as a boy if I have to, but tend to prefer playing as a girl just because it's not as common in this sort of game in the US yet) since when I first started playing HM games, the bachelors were all old men or children or just scary. xD I have too many favorites to mention. :B
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I always tried to get Nami but I would get Celia. But if I were to play the game now, I would try to get Celia. I've played the SNES version using an emulator before. But, I forgot about it soon after I started playing.

Oooh - I've played a version on emulator. xD Probably one of the very first ones, though. It was all garish and limited in color by today's standards and I couldn't figure out how to do much of anything. xD

Isn't it interesting, though, how peoples' ideas of which bachelor/bachelorette is the 'best' changes as they "grow up"? (I kept struggling over "grow older", "mature", etc and none of them seemed to fit. I may have aged, but I don't know about "matured".)
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I like playing both boys and girls! The girls are sooooooooo cute! I always go for the one I think is cutest! (I have soooooo many favorites in Sunshine Islands!) But then the boys are also cute! My favorite is Pierre. (≧∀≦) I want to squish him! Hee hee.
    ~ No soup for you! ~