Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Hey, now that you're home... write with me?" [A 1x1 Search]

//faints

I was hoping I would find a 1x1-er like you here! And I'm so glad I did! Hello hello, Schizophrenic, I'm Reverse, and I'm so pleased to meet you! c:

I'm new to this site, as I just joined tonight, and I'm very excited to start roleplaying here. I'm really interested in your style, as it would push me to write more. Which I need to start doing, instead of what I usually do, which is only 2-3 paragraphs. Wow, I'm starting to think I'm intimidating by the way I'm so friendly... Sorry if it seems so, I'm jsut very glad to see someone of your nature here. You're the type of person I'm used to roleplaying with!

Anyways, back onto the topic. I've read through your pairings, and I really like the teacher/student or tutor/student. I don't know how the whole character pool thing works, but I've made a character who seems like a wild, bad-girl type, but is really a softie, and I was hoping to use her. Of course, if you don't like that idea, I could always make a new one!

For a plot, I had an idea depending on if you didn't mind me using my character. Just get back to me whenever!

Haha, awesome! This really put a smile on my face. Love, love, love your enthusiasm!

I took a look at Sun and I love her, she will work perfectly. I was thinking of going with making a teacher character, someone probably around 27/28. The age different could add a lot of crazy drama which would be a lot of fun.

I will work on a character today, and then create a thread for us to write in. I tend to plot really softly at the beginning of 1 x 1 games, but as character development goes on I am one for throwing out ideas all over the place so feel free to do the same!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hullo there. I read through your posts, and if you are still looking for partners, I'd love to try out a roleplay with you. I don't know if I will be able to consistently post as much as you seem to, but I would sure try.

So, uhm...I am really craving a yaoi roleplay, if that would be acceptable? I would have no problem trying out your Anarchy plot, but I'm not sure if you would be interested in making that romantic in any way...

Did you have any ideas on the society and what the rebellion would be against?
    Ugly on the skin, lovely from within.