//faints

I was hoping I would find a 1x1-er like you here! And I'm so glad I did! Hello hello, Schizophrenic, I'm Reverse, and I'm so pleased to meet you! c:

I'm new to this site, as I just joined tonight, and I'm very excited to start roleplaying here. I'm really interested in your style, as it would push me to write more. Which I need to start doing, instead of what I usually do, which is only 2-3 paragraphs. Wow, I'm starting to think I'm intimidating by the way I'm so friendly... Sorry if it seems so, I'm jsut very glad to see someone of your nature here. You're the type of person I'm used to roleplaying with!

Anyways, back onto the topic. I've read through your pairings, and I really like the teacher/student or tutor/student. I don't know how the whole character pool thing works, but I've made a character who seems like a wild, bad-girl type, but is really a softie, and I was hoping to use her. Of course, if you don't like that idea, I could always make a new one!

For a plot, I had an idea depending on if you didn't mind me using my character. Just get back to me whenever!