Login to your account

Thread: Chi's Hunt for an RP!

Legendary Adventurer ChiNoMizuumi's Avatar
    In the 11th dimension; because I'm cool like that 8D

Chi's Hunt for an RP!

I'm Chi, and I'm on a hunt to find some great RPs!

I'm Chi 。◕‿◕。
    I haven't been RPing for very long, only about 4 months, but if you ask anyone whose ever RPed with me, they'll back me up when I say that I'm a completely literate writer. At least semi-high-literate, honestly..
    I've been a writer since God knows when. That's probably the reason as to why I can RP. However, my style is constantly evolving, although a few things remain consistent.

I'm a high school student in a treacherous IB high school. For those of you who have never heard of the IB Program (International Baccalaureate Program), you really don't want to know about it. It is the definition of sleep deprivation and the bane of my existence. Not only do I have to stay up for hours on end to complete work that has vague instructions/no point/little relevance to actual studies, but I have to deal with the fact that none of my IB credits (except for the IB diploma and the biology classes in a TINY HANDFUL of colleges) will count at all. If you decide to RP with me, you'll have to deal with the days where I won't post at all. Usually, it doesn't occur because I so happen to be hopelessly addicted to RPing, but during the 2012 half of this school year and some of May, I won't be able to post nearly as much as I do now. May is IB testing month, and I'll be cramming that whole month (maybe the month before, too).

During the summer, I plan to get volunteer jobs and will be gone for one week in July. Chances are that I won't get to reply 24/7. This probably only matter if you're going to get into a long-term RP.

Literate. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this in the thread. LITERACY COUNTS. I'm sorry if this is going to offend some people or put you off, but I really really really would appreciate it if you're semi-literate - literate. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, quality, blah blah blah --> it ALL counts. I'm so tired of seeing posts that are choppy and have blatant errors in them. We are only human, and we make mistakes, but if you cannot spell the word "weight" or "tongue twister" (actual examples), you must leave now. I'm sorry, but it's so hard to tolerate posts that look like a 5 year old's.
    Also, I adore long posts. Long posts give me a shit ton to write in response. If you write two lines per post, leave now.

The Tavern
    Story of US

2-3 paragraphs, 5+ sentences each
    Lots and lots of descriptors
    Sometimes depressing...
    Dialogue is colored and in quotes
    Try to check for mistakes -- doesn't always work out when using a device other than the computer (if I make random errors, I'll fix them once I get on the computer again; I have a tendency to RP at 1am xD)

rich boy/girl xXx poverty-stricken boy/girl
    emo/loner xXx jock/popular
    student xXx professor
    assassin xXx target
    popular troublemaker x clumsy nobody
    angel xXx demon
    angel xXx angel
    human xXx angel
    human xXx demon
    vampire xXx human
    vampire xXx dhampir (half vamp. half human)
    hunter xXx vampire
    royal xXx servant
    new kid xXx popular kid
    outcast kid xXx popular kid

I'm open to suggestions~!!!

Naruto
    Vampire Knight
    Digimon (careful here, all the Digimon series are meshed together in my head XD...)
    No. 6 <-- seriously craving this
    Darker than Black <-- seriously craving this
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Nabari No Ou
    Death Note

Yuri/ shoujo-ai
    older xXx underaged
    Love at first sight
    Incest/Twincest/anything of the like
    An RP that is more than 50% smexy scenes
    Last edited by ChiNoMizuumi; 12-08-2011 at 02:07 AM.

You sound like a person I wouldn't fight against RPing with but unfortunately I'm really not for pairing RPs, and yes, I'm a foreigner so my grammar isn't always perfect (I do check my posts though and do my best).

If you still haven't said "no" to me in your thoughts, I'm suggesting that we could discuss about some RP you want to do and add there elements that makes it more fun for me to play too? I mean something like side story arches e.g. winning some contest, surviving from a war zone, getting a good role in a play or such. I know there naturally is something else too but I want it to have more emphasis than I've seen many pairing RPs to put on them.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night