Login to your account

Thread: Starwars anyone?

Starwars anyone?

It was gonna hit eventually!

This takes place a few years after Luke defeats the emperor and starts his own Jedi Academy.

Main story is the Sith are growing in number and the Jedi are finding it more and more difficult to keep peace in the universe but then the Jedi learn of Special individuals known as 'Force Chosen' They are born with strange marks but they are invisible until these individuals discover the power within them. One of these Chosen could have a mark of Speed meaning they can use the force to speed up greatly (normaly a person would only speed up a little bit) or a mark of Blades giving them great swordplay skills.

However the Sith have found out aswell and are now searching for the chosen aswell trying to turn them to the dark side or kill them. So far the sith have located a few but are yet to set their plan in motion. The Jedi are currently un-aware of the Sith plan but they are serching for the chosen aswell to try and protect them.

So far both sides don't know how many marks there are but they will search no matter how man there are.

Known marks:
    Speed
    Lightning
    Rage
    Sheilding
    Blades
    Manipulation
    Healing

That's all I got, I dunno what mark I'm gonna dibs though i'll do a list of unknown marks when I think of them
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Hmm...I do enjoy some star wars. What style game would this be? Chapters or location? Would it be plot driven or just sort of concept based?

Hmm...I'm not sure
    Maybe Chapters seeing the starwars universe is huge
    and a basic plot would keep things going
    by basic plot I mean I'll let people chose their sides, friends, how many guns they have, ect

and now fo those unkown marks there aren't many but I think they'd work
    Mark of the Assassin: Grants natural stealth abilities and Force Cloaking
    Mark of Draining: Allows the chosen to drain away an opponents energy
    Mark of Seeing: able to see great distances and see force energy
    Mark of Blinding: let's the chosen blind their opponent for a while
    Mark of Sensing: all senses enhanced, sight (but not as great as the mark of seeing), smell, hearing,ect

and the one I'm claiming
    Mark of The Force: The chosen among chosen, can eventually use the power of any mark, this chosen's basic abilities include strong force control and above average lightsaber skills
    a bit overpowered i admit but I start with no way of using any mark besides my own.

Ah. Hmm. I do prefer the chapter style setting, but the time frame you are setting it in is fairly well defined in the Star wars universe. I also don't know how I feel about anyone having such a powerful mark. It seems silly. I know there has to be a "main" character, but meh. In the long run, it makes all the other character useless and unneeded and tends to be unbalancing and makes the players stop caring about their character's abilities (or at all).

Something that may be neat would be The Mark of Recursion: The ability to parallel/repeat anyone else's force move/ability.

point taken
    mark of the force shall...be Nero's Devil trigger! XD