Login to your account

Thread: Soup's on!

Soup's on!

Hi hi!

I'm Miso or Soup! My boyfriend gave me the nickname for various reasons, but also because he kept calling me "My S.O." to other people and it became "Miso"! <3

I don't roleplay like in forums and stuff, but I like watching them! (Is that okay??) My boyfriend roleplays, though, so I'm going to tell him about the site and see if he likes it! <3

I looked around the forums and it looks like you can talk about rpg games? Are Harvest Moon and The Sims rpg games?
    ~ No soup for you! ~

Hello Miso! Your nickname is cute.

It's fine to just hang around and watch, but it's quiet around here so I hope you do post around the forums some and get your boyfriend to join.

Yes - you can talk about any electronic game that has "rpg related content". If you can argue that it's got "rpg related content" to the game, it's fine. So Harvest Moon (I love that series, by the way) is great because there are relationships to build and how you play the game affects the storyline. Games like "Bejeweled" or "Diner Dash" are fun games, but I don't know that you can say they have rpg elements to them. xD;

Anyway - welcome to WTF. :3 Let me know if you have any questions!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you! <333 I think it's cute too! I like it better than 'goose' which is the other thing he calls me. <ggl> Goose doesn't even make sense. n_~

Okay! But he's so slow it may take him a few days! He's at work right now and won't get back until later so he may be too tired when he gets home to try out a new site - but I'll let him know. n_nb

So cool! Okay! I'll be sure to post lots about the games I like! <3 <3 <3 Harvest Moon is so cute, isn't it? <3 I think The Sims would be okay then??? I'll make a thread about that too! <3 (Let me know if it's not okay, though! But I think it is?) Thanks! n_n

I'm going to look around, but I'll let you know if I have questions~! Thanks!!
    ~ No soup for you! ~

Haha. Goose is a cute nickname, though.

All right - no hurry. I hope he likes the site enough to sign up, though.

Harvest Moon is very cute. xD Maybe a little "too" cute sometimes, though. That's why I'm looking forward to Twin Villages because it seems a little more mature in art style. I see you created threads about Harvest Moon and The Sims. I'll post in those soon. :3 (Yes, The Sims is fine! Sorry I forgot to mention it. )

You're welcome. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin