Login to your account

Thread: Kaya's Thoughts

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    The notebook has a very well decorated cover on it, made out of wood. She had her name etched into the inside of the book, to make sure everyone knew who it belonged to. The pages are homemade, rough and think, but good for writing on.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 11-30-2011 at 03:18 AM.

Writing has always come easy to me, even when I lived in the library.
    But now, I'm short on inspiration. I mean, sure, there is the occasional band of outlaws that likes to tear up our little town now and then, but that isn't enough. I've always been the kind of girl who wanted to settle down and have a life... But after spending almost one hundred years on the run, its hard to break old habits.
    Maybe coffee will help. It would be nice to finally get some good writing done.

John's come back into my life. He's pried his way into the little ways of everyone's life here in Itya. I know he's going to do something... Something that will someone else's life so much easier. But the question is, who? He's going to do something to make life harder on him- taking a huge burden off of someone else. He's been doing that for a long time- I can see the weight of life in his eyes. Ever since the fire... I can tell he's seen many things.

But what?