Login to your account

Thread: New to the Site! Not new to RPs!

Legendary Adventurer ChiNoMizuumi's Avatar
    In the 11th dimension; because I'm cool like that 8D

Cool New to the Site! Not new to RPs!

I finally had some time to make an account here... *mumbles* >w>
    *cough* Hi! The name's Stephanie, and that's all you're really going to get out of me. Obviously, I like to RP (love), although I'm not sure how often I can update during the school year (even during breaks >.>";; Sucks to have school).

Hm hm...
    I like any kind of RP, let it be 1x1 or a group.
    Themes don't matter for me -- I'll make a character for absolutely anything you want, maybe except for anything steampunk-ish because I don't exactly follow that or know anything about it. Most other things I should be able to figure out if I haven't done them already.
    ...I'll do anything that involves writing actually >.>

er...
    I'm a Taurus.
    I have a blog <3
    I love all things dark and mysterious, and cute and fluffy (yay conflicting interests!)
    Metal. Rock. You give me that music, I turn into a jukebox.
    I play piano -- 9 years -- and guitar -- 2 years, still suck xD.
    I like artsy things, and I like drawing, but I'm not too amazing with it. I'm trying to improve everyday, though~!
    And poetry. I love writing that stuff, although... sometimes (almost always) I scare myself with whatever I write. ._.";;

That's me in a nutshell!
    ...Nut... nut... I am a nut. I forgot that little detail. *whistles*

Anyway, I hope to figure out this website quickly and start RPing with everyone as soon as possible! I've been looking at the character pool for a while, and I'm just trying to figure out how to do stuff, so I'm going to go and click a truckload of buttons and fool around until I understand this mysterious thing called WTFRPG. :P

Welcome to WTF. It sounds like you'll fit right in with the wise variety of stuff you enjoy.

Welcome to the site!
    This introduction thread kinda reminded me of my own. xD You mentioned playing the piano, which I'm trying to learn. You mentioned steam punk, that I don't know much about either, but I'm trying to get into, you're artsy, and mentioned having a blog and your zodiac sign. Cool beans! lol

Welcome to WTF! I'm sure you'll fit right in here! Nut... Nut... I'M NUTTY!!!
    " I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray, unlimited blade works. "

xD Welcome to WTF! Glad you finally took the plunge to make an account here. :3 Feel free to press buttons and try things out. You won't break anything (well, if you do, I'll be impressed and it's probably better someone did find out how to break it) and if you're done playing with your experiments, you can always delete them or report the post and have me take care of it for you.

Enjoy the site!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Oh look at you, and your massive amount of emoticons and your trigger happy train of thought. I think you are adorable. If that isn't too forward. >///< You seem like a pretty cool person, I share a lot of interests with you! And dang you have like barely any limitations, you are going to fit in perfectly here! (And be pretty damn entertaining from what I see)

That is it! I love you and your random nuttiness!! You get a big warm welcome from me, I'm so happy you joined WTF! ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.