Login to your account

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Curse you, embarrassing moments!

[CONFESSIONS] Curse you, embarrassing moments!

As the title suggests, this is where you can share embarrassing stories. You, obviously, don't have to share something. Now your definition of embarrassing probably differs from mine, so let's not get nasty with people. I'm a bit of a baby. So don't completely ridicule me. Mkay?

So I decided to share my embarrassing story. It happened yesterday (Sunday, November 13th). So, for those of you that aren't aware, I'm single. I've been single for about one and a half years. I'm picky as hell about my guys, in case you were wondering.Anyway, this weekend I did something I would NEVER do. Soooooo embarrassed about it....

I've been pretty sick lately. Just about every week I've had to pay a visit to a doctor's office and get a script for some medicine. Well, the pharmacy I decided to go to got a new intern. CUTE. CHARMING. FUNNY. Freaking adore the guy! So, being the shy person I am, I kinda just keep things under the radar. Would look and talk to, but only about the medicine.Well, yesterday, I ended up talking to him for close to 30 minutes. We, obviously, deviated off the usual topic list. I was quite terrible, too. Doing the whole, "Awww, you haven't memorized my number yet? What a shame." and "You can never leave! I'll have to change pharmacies if you transfer." So, yes, I was making it pretty obvious that I was interested in him. He, of course, had his witty comebacks, too.Being the awesome person that he was, he TOTALLY blew the other customers off. I even asked him, "Don't you need to get them." He laughed and said, "Nope. Someone else can get them. I'm busy." I probably blushed at that point.It was then when we both realized everyone was busy, but him. So he excused himself for a minute to help one person out. While he was entering her info in, I wrote down my name and number and Facebook. Ya know, since Facebook is such a big thing these days , I figured someone might be more interested in "stalking" me first before the text/call me.When he got back to me, I was pretty much starving and I was like, "Well, I should probably go" and I handed him my contact information. I then added, "I like how I leave when no one else is around. Oh well, I had to leave sooner or later. I'm sure you had work to do."
    So why am I embarrassed? I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER. I NEVER DO THAT. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I want to shoot myself. I swear! It's terrible. I don't foresee him ever texting (or even adding me on Facebook), but still! SO EMBARRASSING. UGH. WHY DID I DO IT. No idea. It was "brilliant" at the time. >.> Anyway, I think I need to move. New town. New number. New pharmacist. New life. NEW FAMILY. OMG. He knows where I live (he could look me up in the system). I need to leave the county. Anyone wanna adopt a Xavi? I'm so lame. Still hate myself. OMG. I'm sooooo stupid. >< He's probably mocking me right now! T.T
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-18-2014 at 04:14 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Or he had to excuse himself to hide his massive boner.

Who knows? Only time will tell. ;D
    I'm proud of you. I don't have the balls to do something like that. Kudos, Xavi. Kudos.