By request, I've created a forum called To all concerned.... You can use this forum to post notices of absence, horrays about returning again, warnings that you've advertised us somewhere and we might can expect a flood of new users; etc. In short, if you think that multiple people might be interested in knowing this because it affects the site/your posting on it, please feel free!

And due to my own inclination, I've also created a forum called Electronic Gaming Chatter to keep all the threads about electronic gaming in one place and hopefully inspire more discussion along those lines. Any form of electronic gaming is golden there. Even if you're going to be silly and talk about electronic boardgames.

Because the OOC forum section was looking cluttered, I moved Roleplay Design Guides and Tips to the "Getting Started" forum section. Hopefully by moving it up higher on the site's list of displayed forums, we'll get more users willing to post these sorts of threads because they'll get more attention.

If I've moved a thread to the wrong spot or you'd like your thread moved to a new place, please let me know!

I also invite feedback.