Radiant Histora and the Etrian Odyssey series are games on my "to-own" list. And the Persona series (well, all the games that fall under the MegaTen series) are great. I've played all of them except for Persona 2: Tsumi which is coming out for the PSP this year. And I'll have to let you know how Catherine is. xD I pre-ordered that as soon as I could. *getting the Deluxe edition*

That is true. Gaming is an expensive hobby. I do think that if you are able to, get a PS3. But if you do that, look for one with the backwards compatibility. It will run a little more but I think it's worth it. That's the one we got. And had to ship it off to Sony once due to the laser on it. And sadly, I haven't played my Wii as much as I'd like. Been mainly playing the DS and PS3.

And I don't think it's silly at all. If I had my way, I'd still collect Barbie dolls. Which was a thing passed down from my mom. She was a huge collector. *thinks back to the nearly 500 Barbie and porcelain dolls of her mom's* I also have to worry with my kids. They still don't seem to understand that there are things that belong to me that shouldn't be touched.

It's as bad as reading the facebook chat of that Weiner guy. Which I did since my curiosity got to me.