Login to your account

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that Suck

Jury duty summons.

Headaches. They are the worst.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Jury duty summons.
    Ewww. That does not sound like fun either. ><

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Choking. Definitely not a fun thing to do. x_______x

- hangouts -

Today. No idea what changed but my good day became a bad one way too fast. I want nothing to do with the world. Just want to curl up and pass the hell out.

- hangouts -

Burning your tongue. XD I need to learn to wait for things to cool before plopping it into my mouth. Tongue = not pleased. XD

- hangouts -

Working for 11 hours.
    My head, back, and neck are killing me.
    (I'm taking a half-day tomorrow and needed to make up my time)
    ((I did have a 30 minute break but that wasn't long enough))

Having a bad cold and being told by a coworker to restrict the blowing of my nose for the bathroom.

Excuse me? Nuh uh, I know you didn't say that! Blowing my nose as much as I need to allows me to avoid a sinus infection, and help avoid getting people like you sick. And you just made it my personal mission to give you this cold. Somehow.

But I've had it for a week, and no one has caught it yet. Which means I'm unlikely to give it to them.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

LOL.

>___>

When you have to go to work, and it really isn't a long shift - but you wanna whine about it anyway.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

writing a really good post. but then losing it to the site. :/
    i don't even know what... i'm just... ugh, but i need to make this post.

i. hate. this.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by ISOS_Duke View Post
    Finding out your puppy has coccidia, some sort of single-cell intestine parasite, and you give him the medicine to help out and hours later he throws up everything he's eaten... Poor little guy... Not sure if it's from the parasite, the medicine, peanut butter, or perhaps finding something random to eat while we're outside...

Aw, it's so hard to watch a sick pet go through that. But at least it's not something fatal. I send your puppy get well soon vibes.

Having poor blood circulation. My hands are always freezing... even in the middle of this summer heat. :\

- hangouts -

UGH GROSS. DAMN YOU BLEACH.

Nearly fainting at the dentist's office because they gave me three of four shots of some wicked strong drug that, apparently, doubles your heart rate. Do you think they warned me? Nope. Hence the near fainting. I even lost my hearing and the room was spinning. They had to wake me up with some smelly thing that, for a solid ten seconds, did nothing for me. It was at that point that the whole office realized I was just seconds away from actually blacking out. So, of course, once I regained my color, they had to wait 30 minutes before doing anything because they didn't need me to faint again. Once that was finally done, they could begin their work. Which was a joke. Seriously, they were not prepared at all. They didn't have the right size or color. They couldn't get the wedge between my teeth so they ripped open my gums. They lost one of the metal wedges. They zapped my lip with one of the tools. Then nearly drown me because the idiots forgot the suction thing. Oh and don't forget the fact that you can feel everything they do!

So long story short, this dentist office sucks and ruined my day. My gums are sore, my tooth shape has changed, and I feel like they got cement wedged between the bar on the back of my teeth and my teeth. And they want me to come in next week for the same thing? No, just no.

Gotta add the cherry to the top with the fact that my mother didn't give a damn. Instead, I get yelled at for "not advocating for myself" and for being "pathetic." Seriously? I feel like shit already and you're just going to dig me a deeper hole. Ugh... worst day ever.

- hangouts -

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Realizing that you have 9 hours until the best time of your life. I mean, 5 and a half days of just straight awesomeness? That's really hard to just sit around and wait for. I've already packed, cleaned and said my goodbyes, but now I have to wait and wait and wait- and I have practically nothing to do. With no inspiration to post in my major role plays (I'm very sorry for not doing so recently- I've been unimaginably busy these past few weeks) or want to draw or read, there's really nothing much else to do but just sit around and watch anime.

I don't like sitting around and watching anime. Can't sit around and do nothing at all, due to the fact that it absolutely bores me and it pisses off my mom when I fidget and keep moving around in my chair.

-sigh- I may also need to be checked out for ADD, and a few other choice psychological problems because its not normal to be so easily distracted or see stuff that really isn't there (its been brushed off as an untamable imagination when I was younger, but now I can't tell what happened in my dreams from reality. And that is NOT COOL.).

And now, since I left a whole good ten pages of my Camp NaNoWriMo project out of town, I can't work on that for another three weeks. I really wanted to work on that, but no, I was stupid enough not to email it to myself or put it on a USB thingie.

I should stop here. Now I'm stressing out too much when I should be focusing on repacking...

Spam phone calls while you're waiting for companies to call you back about job applications.

Related - Tripping over yourself to get to a phone in time, just to find out that it's an automated computer on the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
    automated computer on the other end.
    Those are the worst phone calls ever. -_-

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Hiccups.
    Who invited them!? xD

- hangouts -

Humble Farmer With a Sword Spielerische-Elfe's Avatar
    Being the only one that doesn't catch the joke's punch line.
    That's terribly awkward when it happens to me during friend gatherings
    This is the face -----> Ovo''' ? And they look at my stiff smile. Brilliant.
    Last edited by Spielerische-Elfe; 08-14-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Being bored is the thing that sucks the most, in my opinion!

My heart hurts. :I

As in upset or indigestion, Schi?

Haha, I think it's a mix of being upset and having trouble verbalizing it and my heart just being a pest in general.

I see... want to rant about it? Verbalization do not include rants!

But I'm terrible at articulating my emotions... so I just get mad... and have heart ouchies while trying not to punch walls. xD

people who complain incessantly about everything.
    the irony of the situation does not escape me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    But I'm terrible at articulating my emotions... so I just get mad... and have heart ouchies while trying not to punch walls. xD
    Scream, then!

Haha, I slept and woke up much better. xD Thank you though~

Spoiled food. Seriously, a bad zucchini ruined my pasta salad. Imma eat it anyway because... I would rather suffer eating this than not eat at all. T.T

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

OMG. THE CUCUMBER IS BAD, TOO. WTF. Stupid salad. DX

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I'm not even joking when I say this. I just bit into a tomato and it sent its seeds flying. Everywhere. All over my keyboard, mouse, calendar, and computer. My lunch, it hates me. DX

- hangouts -

Knowing you, you liked my status on facebook. >.> Secretly trying to laugh at my unluck! Well, ha... I totally forgot what I was gonna say. Also unluck is not a word but imma use it anyway!

- hangouts -

Passive aggressive lunch is passive aggressive xD!

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Being tired.
    Absolutely and utterly tired. I got back late from a convention on Sunday and then had a three day college and high school orientation that required me to wake up at 5 in the morning each day and now I have to do mindless office work for the rest of the week from 7 in the morning to five in the afternoon and I won't be able to get ANY sleep because of stupid growing pains. And then I'm hosting a birthday sleepover for a whole bunch of friends on Saturday and Sunday so its all like- "NO, you idiot! YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SLEEP. You will be stressed even before school starts where you'll have to juggle attending college and high school!"

Did I mention that I also hate having a social life? Yes- I understand that when a couple is torn apart by different schools that sometimes they break up, but do they have to shove it in my face? I barely even know my friends any more! Some have gone absolutely nuts and others disappeared off the face of the earth! I seem to be one of the very few sane in my school- who actually cares about getting an education and not having the whole high school drama experience! In fact, that why I am going to my school now!

And you know what else sucks? Having a girlfriend who's parent's absolutely hate you because you are a girl. Yes. For crying out loud, I am a girl-lover. I'm out of the closet, but not everyone needs to know. There's an air of professionally that you have to keep- you don't have to announce it everyone you meet! Back to what I was saying... I love my girlfriend, and I totally understand that her parent's are trying to do what they think is the best for their baby girl, but they're smothering her in religion and "facts from the bible" that being with a girl is absolutely WRONG. She's now keeping up with an act that I know for a fact I would be crushed under.

And I wish I could be there to support her- to keep her from crumbling under the stress and worry. But you know what? Her parent's are keeping us rather far apart.

Dammit, I hate the fact that everything came crashing down on me. School hasn't even started and I'm already falling apart.

But I can tell you this: I regret nothing.