Login to your account

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that Suck

Reading something sad and ending up with my eyes too blurry to continue with the story. :'(

MyMarketingLab. You have quizzes and those quizzes have quizzes. And once you're done with the quiz within a quiz, you get another quiz. SERIOUSLY, WHY?! And the quizzes within the quiz... they are only worth like... 1/2 a point. FML. Forever taking mini quizzes to get my grade up to a 100.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

When someone tells you they will be on and you haven't talked to them in weeks so you wait
    for them and then they end up to be a no show because of something stupid.
    [Like playing a game or something like that.]

Letting people down. ):
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Bad karma. You never see it coming and in the end it just jeopardizes everything in life you ever wanted.

I don't know why my karma is so bad this week but I feel like it's a cannon coming my way. It's damaging my personal life so much that i'm just unable to successfully not be both irritated and sad at the same time.

Not having the drive to write for so long. This is really weird and unfortunate... /poutpout

When your jacket stinks like lavendar. I tossed my brand new jacket over my computer and, apparently, the glade plug-in I had sitting out decided to become one with said jacket. I now have a wet spot the size of my hand that smells of straight up lavendar. I do love my lavendar... but not that goddamn much! Ughhhhhh... I will forever smell like it. D:

Also, I hate the quick reply option on my iPad. If I ever do a capitalized I, it will automatically flip it to italics. I fixed it at the beginning but, as you can see, I am too lazy to fix it now....

- hangouts -

It just makes it seem like you are just really passionate about lavender, hahaha! xD I tried reading it in a way that sounded like you were stressing every word and it made me giggle.

That's the thing, I really don't like lavendar that much. If it was apple or peppermint flavor, i would be thrilled. But this is nasty lavendar with that other thing mixed in it. T-T And I think it stained my new jacket. Now I gotta by that grease-cutting soap to get it outta my jacket.

- hangouts -

When your Steam account gets restricted due to your banks chargeback mistake and thus you call your bank to finale get it sorted out as you have a good reason for them to do something about it.

I am officially unable to play Borderlands 2 or a vast majority of my games till the restriction gets lifted. FUUU DIRECTIONS CREDIT UNION.

Edit: Might be able to play any games that are older and not excatly Steam locked(Despite them being taken away from meh). Lemme test that.

Edit: Nope. Can't even bypass Steam to actually play muh installed but inaccessible games. Gabe Newell should take his money back. I iz sorray but it was my banks mistake.
    Last edited by APBCole; 09-27-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Realizing that post-secondary schooling is going to create a lot of lameness on your bank account, e.g. HUGE DEBT.

When the shells of your hard boiled eggs don't come off neatly, and take chunks of nummy egg whites with it. My breakfast is being difficult this morning.

Shawarma. It is disgusting. I have been talking about it for past two weeks. Finally made it and now all I want to do it throw up. Do not make it at home.

- hangouts -

Shawarma...? Is it food? I am too lazy to google. Hahah!

Yup. Shawarma recipe I followed. The meat was amazing. The sauce... not so much. I think, if I were to look for another recipe, I might find one I like more.

But, for now, I shall experiment with my own variation of shawarma. Today I used the meat and mixed it with onions, peppers, carrots, tomatoes, and cheese. Boy was that good (all of which I sauteed).

76795_10151461856034502_2051124074_n.jpg
    Last edited by Xavirne; 10-16-2012 at 04:21 AM.

- hangouts -

Dying in lava in minecraft.... D:
    It sucks!! I had valuable stuff!! *cries* I don't even know how to get back there for More... at least I stocked up on some stuff and saved them in a chst before going down there....
    Bd news? No clue how to flipping get Back there!!
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

This freaking research paper. So long, so boring, so painful. I'm at 14 pages and I'm not even half done. FML. -_-

- hangouts -

Almost a week later and I'm still hating this report. I just keep finding errors with it. Well, not really errors but spots where I can improve what I wrote. Seriously, I have changed this thing enough times that it could be compared to man. Started simple and naive and now it's grown into a competent, complex thing.

I still hate it. It consumes my life. And it prevents roleplaying due to the fact that my mind and hands are exhausted from all the writing required to crank this baby out. Still, to throw a positive spin in this, there is a chance I can submit my report and have it published. Wouldn't that be neat? I think so. Too bad I'll get gray hair in the process. -_-

- hangouts -

Damn, that sucks. I'm surprised there isn't an option to file your thing separately. I mean, what about those kids who don't talk to their parents and have no ties with them? How do they get financial aid? Or even adults that go back to school? Do they have to give their parent's information?

Granted, I don't know how to do these things since my mom usually does it for me. So perhaps there is more to it than I realize but still, it's lame. I'm sorry!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Anyway, my roommate. I seriously hate her. She doesn't contribute to any of the house supplies. She uses my tissues. She eats some of my food. She "can't pay for anything because she doesn't have cash" and yet she has a credit card. Seriously, this girl is stupid.

- hangouts -

I cannot physically kick her out. I can ask her leave, I can report her to the community advocate, but I cannot kick her out. She's paying the fee and I'm not the housing owner.

The spoiler contains a gross example of what my roommate does... and what she doesn't do to fix it.
    Spoiler Spoiler

So yeah. I'm kinda screwed. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD. My other two roommates hate her and are slowly cracking. One of these days, all three of us will snap and there will be hell in this apartment.

- hangouts -

When your post count decreases and you have no idea why.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Oh and randomly getting a very raunchy stomach the morning of you final. I just wanna curl up and sleep the feeling off but I gotta study. @_@

- hangouts -

I have had the post count thing happen to me too - I believe it has something to do with games / threads you've posted in being deleted.

Being nervous.

I'm really nervous about today, even though I've gone over what I need to do in my head like 100 times and even have my friend here to help me. But I still won't be okay until it's all over.

After this is done I am never offering my services again! I suck and shouldn't pretend that I don't! xD

Not being able to sleep past 5am because the birds decide to be really noisy at that time and I just want to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_1337 View Post
    Waiting for certain things to happen. Some waits I'm excited for, but this one is just kinda putting me down...
    *hugs* There, there. I'm going to use the "good things come with time" quote for this problem. But, I totally understand. You're doing better than me. I'd have turned into the Hulk by now. ^^;

- hangouts -

I'm surprised I haven't yet! I guess trying to write a final paper in a day does that though... I can easily say I have been so much more bored now than I have been in the past...
    Did we happen to save our past posts on that google doc? I know at one point we had moved things over there. Wonder if we still have them. Or if I was a derp and dumped them. T_T

But, for realz, keep your chin up! I'm sure there's some magical way to find what was lost and restore it. Maybe even your computer can do it? Can't you turn off the internet. And then go through your history to bring up past posts? I know I've done it before. Granted, I've never gone back a week but it could be worth a shot!

- hangouts -

Fluctuating sugar levels... I think I have a hold on it one day only to find out the next that I was completely wrong... Ugh, now I'm left with writing down everything I eat and drink as well as when I go potty...

My father's side of the family is hypoglycemic meaning they don't produce enough sugar for their body. My grandfather on that side actually passed away from type 2 diabetes, which is the low blood sugar one. When I went to the doctor last year, they said I was showing signs of hypoglycemia, but they weren't concerned (I don't think they knew it was hereditary) and when I got my eye exam that came up clear of any signs of being a diabetic. I've just started having sugar issues again lately...
    Definitely get it tested out again! I'm not sure what it entails but I know it's important stuff to square out.

My mom, about two years ago, had a ton of issues and was very moody and such. She went to her doctor and they decided to test her blood for a few things. Long story short, they eventually found that she has a thyroid issue. Ever since then, she's been getting regular testing to monitor it.

The moral of the story: be proactive and get tested. It's better to be safe than sorry. Not to mention I would be devastated if anything happened to you. <3

- hangouts -

Excuses! That's what I see. Your health should be top priority! Take it from someone who never goes to the doctor, it's better to go when you notice something drastically different than to wait until you're dying. Ha ha.

Remember last year? I was like, "I have bronchitis, I'll go to the doctor's eventually." By waiting two weeks, I pushed the bronchitis to the next level (acute bronchitis) and the doctor said I was a step away from the next level after that. Because I didn't go when the symptoms first arose, I ended up spending half a year trying to get my immune system back in alignment as the pill I had to take to kick my bronchitis was pretty much a leveler of all things.

One symptom untreated can lead to a chain reaction of symptoms, which start to add up in the end. Although it's a pain to drive out to a doctor, it's better to make time for something like this, especially if it's hereditary. If you can't do it this week due to classes and stuff, call your doctor now and see if they can squeeze you in over your Thanksgiving break.

- hangouts -

Me. Hate myself so much. I honestly don't know why I try. I just disappoint myself in the end. So why put in the effort and energy if I'm only going to fail in the end?

- hangouts -

Getting up at 5:30AM to study for a 10:15AM final. Last final of the quarter, thank gawd.

- hangouts -