Login to your account

Thread: ...Sailor Moon BESM

...Sailor Moon BESM

So, I have an advanced game going, but I am thinking about doing a beginner's game now.

And I am thinking about it being extra super cheesy and silly Sailor Moon BESM. Big Eyes, Small Mouth is a really easy system and the dice roller here would be perfect to handle it pretty easily. I have run Sailor Moon games countless times and it lends itself well to forums.

I Know Sailor Moon is no longer hip and cool, but frankly, it is fun and I have the book and all the basic rules condensed down into an easy to understand format. (I also have all the skills/powers types out and basic character building explained in a document so no one else needs the book!)

Who would be willing to play in this game? Beginning players are welcome as well as advanced players. This is supposed to be a very silly, over the top melodrama sort of game with extra silly magical girl attacks.

----
    The Very Brief Game Concept
    It is the 1950's in California. Well, it is TV 1950s America. It is small town America in the Northern California town of Piney Bay. Everything is hip, cool and neato.

You are the Sailors (or Knights) of the Zodiac star signs! You may or may not know about your powers yet.

Gasp! Negaverse!

We all hate the Negaverse, right?

Well, the Negaverse is worse than communism and those dirty reds. They are totally trying to mess up your town. Oh noes!

Sailors must rise up and rescue the day!

-----
    If I get four or five people interested I will start the game. There are the 12 obvious signs, but I would be willing to add additional non-zodiac constellations as well if we get a really big group of people who want to play.
    Last edited by Utopia; 11-03-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Also... Here is a nifty Senshi Maker for making your Sailors with...

http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-senshi-maker.php