Login to your account

Thread: A new light in the land of roleplay

A new light in the land of roleplay

“why hello I see you have come to either say welcome or to tell me to go away and never come back…I do hope it is the welcome because I have not the foggiest why someone would tell me to go away so soon.” She offers her hand “names moon child but most people call me whatever they feel like because as long as I know your talking to me I will answer to pretty much anything but I do like the name Luna I happen to be fond of it.” Giggling she covers her mouth with her hand to make it so she isn’t as loud when she laughs. Putting down her hand she looks serious “now I know I talk funny but its not my fault you see I rather found this way how should I put this well I met a few people that talked like this and I found that I liked it.” She looks around and then sighs “oh well I guess she is late or not coming.” She gasps “how could she not come I mean she invited me here.” Looking around again she sighs “oh well I will make do with who or should I say what I have to keep me company.” She looked behind her and several rats pop their heads seemingly out of everyplace there could be a rat, turning over to face them she started to walk towards them “this is my family and my friends.”

Hello and welcome. First things first, that is Kerli in your avi, right? I hope it is since I always see "Moon Child" linked with her name.

Anyway, glad to see you made it over here safely. You've already done the first big step, posting this. The second thing to do, if you want, is to throw up a request thread or check out the current ones. If you're still interesting in joining CROSSOVERS, you can create your character(s) here. Make sure you read the rules and stuff. I guess I should point out that you have to wait for your character to be approved, as that's how I have it setup. But that's just a minor thing that won't matter at all -- since I see no reason why I would decline it.

Now to explain the other things that are probably a bit hazy. WTF offers two styles of roleplaying. There are the forums, which are just like the ones you see on Gaia, Mene, or Solia. They are located here. There aren't a lot of people that use this style because the other style is just... over the top awesome.

The other style is called a Full-Feature Roleplay. That, my friend, it what CROSSOVERS falls into. It's got more options available and allows the GM to have more control over things. It allows you to link all the other aspects of a roleplay together. Go ahead and check it out. You can find a whole listing of FFRPs (full-feature roleplays) here. As you've probably noticed, there are subsections. You can search by Activity, Newest, Oldest, and you can even do a tag/genre search.

Now that we have roleplaying out of the way, I'll bring you over to the general discussion sections. Here you can mix and mingle with other users on the site. You can also give input about your style and what you like. Or you could join in the ranting or even talk about what you're doing right now. Just some fun, little non-roleplay related things.

Sorry about the length. Hopefully you can make-do with what I've provided. It's awesome to see you here and I welcome you to the family. Thanks for joining us.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Holy wow! It looks like you are all set up! ^_^ Well, I am glad to see a fresh face around these parts! Thanks for joining!

&& Enjoy your stay~!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

wow i get people talking to me and i get sick well thats my luck thank you everyone for replying.
    Life is my creation
    Is my best friend
    Imagination
    Is my defense
    And I'll keep walking
    When skies are grey
    Whatever happens was meant that way

Hope you're feeling better now. Welcome to the site! If Xavi or the other members can't answer any questions you have, don't be shy about asking me.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin